• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Am no Lions fan but the way they've been treated is disgusting. 

Neil Harris' Millwall side could be forced to move 75 miles away to the Kent coast
He tweeted: “I hereby bring a hex down on @Lewisham Council & Renewal their greasy vampiric partners. May you be ill. May you have cancer as I ha d cancer.”

Outside the ground, a banner reads: “We forget nothing, we forgive no one. You money-grabbing cunts.” Inside the ground on Saturday, another banner read: ‘Say no to CPO’.

So, it looks as though the Lions will lose on Wednesday and the council will get their CPO.

The South East London club are likely to appeal and then, you would hope, it will go to a public enquiry.

Therefore, Neil Harris’ team reaching the fourth round of the FA Cup is an extremely good thing.

It keeps the spotlight on the 2004 finalists.

Steve Morison, Shaun Cummings and Shane Ferguson goals secured a deserved win over Bournemouth, whose boss Eddie Howe made 11 changes and was roundly condemned for it.

Cummings said: “We’re trying to focus on what we as players have to do on the pitch. We know what is going on but we have a job to do.”

It's a disgrace to be honest, makes you realise how unaccountable local government can be, their palms greased and given cash back handers so that a dodgy company like Renewal can buy the land.... (and people talk about bureaucracy in the EU...).

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

The fuck is club whereabouts?

They mean the whereabouts of City's Senior Team players. (must be a typo) They failed to report a list that was updated to Fifa so if they chose to randomly show up and test them at their house, they'd be able to. 

*major tangent ensuing*

Fifa is due for a major doping scandal anywho. But so far they have been able to keep the lid on it.

Major EPO restoration, half-time blood injecting, also blood spinning techniques and all sorts of advanced medical practices are already being used. I'm not one who is vehemently against "some" of the practices these top clubs do, but when lower table clubs can't afford to be on the cutting edge/higher cost "doping" practices, it does harm the competitiveness/integrity of the sport. In an ideal world, Fifa should just get ahead of the curve and state, such and such practices (that even the public will most likely hate and label cheating) are to be allowed, and then label another host of medical practices to be banned. But once pandora's box is opened, there will be no end in sight. So Fifa/Uefa/All Federations carry out the most minimal of drug tests. 

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Spurs breaking down Pullis' 1-2-7 formation...

Quite easily by the sound of things. And people criticised me for saying Spurs are better suited to playing 3-4-3 than we are.

That formation requires elite athletes at full-back and Walker & Rose are perhaps 2 of the fastest players in the league.

21 minutes ago, It's too big said:

So did spurs play the same formation as they did vs us? 

I think they've played it for a few games. If I remember correctly, they used it against Southampton before the match against us.