test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Its easy to say, but honestly it would get boring to me if we won every year, expecting to win every year. 

Fact that I see this crap season, will make me indefinitely happier next season if we won the title. 

It could be down to individuals with bad experiences, but personaly I have good friends who are United fans and also Arsenal fans. We joke alot and keep it in fun banter. So yeah it makes it more interesting if titles rotate between Chelsea, United,...

If another team is better than us, than I totaly respect them. In fact to see a top team, its privilege. I have mad respect for Henry 's Arsenal or Ferguson United. 

Does it make me lesser Chelsea fan? I dont think so. Its healthy rivalry. When we play, I want Chelsea to beat the crap out of them. But generaly, its always good to see strong competion. 

Matter of fact, best games I saw were against equaly strong opponents. Sometimes we won, sometimes we lost.

Its the beauty of football. 

So nah, I wouldnt like us to win year after year.

Look BL, how can ANY Chelsea fan continue to support United after last season. If you forgotten what happened last season regarding Man United as a club including the damn manager, let me remind you.

Last season, Mourinho said Spuds are the best team in the league, not Chelsea. Even though at the time Spuds were 5th place, while we were 1st. If he is a true blue (which he ain't), he'll get a bar of soap and wash his mouth. 

And we get to the United fans. Last season, when they had to choose between Spuds and Chelsea winning the league they were choosing Spuds all day long. I've seen it in Redcafe, United fans in London, radio etc. 

They were rooting for Spuds last season until it became near impossible for them to catch us. Feck United. Feck their club. I'll NEVER support United (unless it benefits us) and as long Mourinho is there, feck Mourinho.

Fair play if United win the league/trophy etc. in the end, but no way I'll be supporting them in the first place to get it. 

What has United ever done for us in recent times to be friends (or have a friendly rivalry) with them? Or give them huge respect?

Johnnyeye and Beigl like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it quite impossible to support and wish Mourinho well in anything after he destroyed our squad, reputation and went to our rivals and started spitting venom at Chelsea and Conte every chance he got instead of staying respectfully silent. Whatever feeling of affection I had towards him he made sure to destroy it, it was not my conscious decision to start despising him. My desire is for him to get close to winning things, just so his team of mercenaries could choke and fail in the end and for him to buttfuck United during his meltdowns the same way he did to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2018 at 0:57 AM, Mana said:

Look BL, how can ANY Chelsea fan continue to support United after last season. If you forgotten what happened last season regarding Man United as a club including the damn manager, let me remind you.

Last season, Mourinho said Spuds are the best team in the league, not Chelsea. Even though at the time Spuds were 5th place, while we were 1st. If he is a true blue (which he ain't), he'll get a bar of soap and wash his mouth. 

And we get to the United fans. Last season, when they had to choose between Spuds and Chelsea winning the league they were choosing Spuds all day long. I've seen it in Redcafe, United fans in London, radio etc. 

They were rooting for Spuds last season until it became near impossible for them to catch us. Feck United. Feck their club. I'll NEVER support United (unless it benefits us) and as long Mourinho is there, feck Mourinho.

Fair play if United win the league/trophy etc. in the end, but no way I'll be supporting them in the first place to get it. 

What has United ever done for us in recent times to be friends (or have a friendly rivalry) with them? Or give them huge respect?

Support United? No, no way. 

But I dont wish them to lose. I only want them to lose when they play us or if it was lets say final match of season and we would have to win, while united lose for us to win title. 

In other games, I am neutral. I will appreciate team, be it Pool, United,....if they play good football or if certain person left giant legacy at Chelsea. 

As I said many times, strong league means strong competition from our rivals too. If it wont be United, it will be someone else. City was nothing 10 years ago and they have rivalry with us.

My priority is on cheering for chelsea to win all possible and also enjoy in football of other teams if they play well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't agree with any of that I hate all football clubs bar Chelsea your football team are like farts you love your own and hate everyone else's crude analogy but so what. No offence mate but living in Slovenia you don't quite grasp the hatred and it is hatred fans have of other clubs. Respect and applaud Man United and City you must be fucking joking mate that's something I would expect a vicar to say not a Chelsea fan. Why anyone wants the league to be more competitive is beyond me I want Chelsea to be the best and bollocks to everyone else.

Well thats your football philosophy then. I admire that, but lets agree to disagree.

As for you being english, yeah living in areas with full of United or Pool cunts, it leaves toll on you, so i get it. Hate doesnt come naturaly, there are always provocators. 

You want United, Pool to lose so that you can enjoy seeing their fans misserable. There is certain satisfaction here, sure. I want to see Chelsea win stuff, because it makes us/me happy. Thats all. If someone else deserves it , i will give credit where its due. 

Bur dont get me wrong, I support Chelsea and Chelsea only. I will defend the club and mock other fans in good sport when we win. If we lose I will eat humble pie and focus on next time hopefuly beating them. But I wont hate the rivals club just because they would mock us. We do the same thing when we win. Thats part of football. It makes it special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Well thats your football philosophy then. I admire that, but lets agree to disagree.

As for you being english, yeah living in areas with full of United or Pool cunts, it leaves toll on you, so i get it. Hate doesnt come naturaly, there are always provocators. 

You want United, Pool to lose so that you can enjoy seeing their fans misserable. There is certain satisfaction here, sure. I want to see Chelsea win stuff, because it makes us/me happy. Thats all. If someone else deserves it , i will give credit where its due. 

Bur dont get me wrong, I support Chelsea and Chelsea only. I will defend the club and mock other fans in good sport when we win. If we lose I will eat humble pie and focus on next time hopefuly beating them. But I wont hate the rivals club just because they would mock us. We do the same thing when we win. Thats part of football. It makes it special. 

I think you underestimate the decades that Iggy and I have supported the club. I am not saying 'oh we're great because of it' -it's a fact that as a teenager you had constant run ins with opposing youth. Football wasn't the sanitised spectacle it is now. From that, hatred and rivalry grew. Yes we can appreciate good opposing football. but the rivalry is deep rooted

Iggy Doonican and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think you underestimate the decades that Iggy and I have supported the club. I am not saying 'oh we're great because of it' -it's a fact that as a teenager you had constant run ins with opposing youth. Football wasn't the sanitised spectacle it is now. From that, hatred and rivalry grew. Yes we can appreciate good opposing football. but the rivalry is deep rooted

Especially living in London FB. If you come from Manchester you'll support and hate either City or United and who else Stockport ?. Leeds are a one city club Newcastle hate Sunderland vice versa. Growing up in North West London you had Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham, QPR you also had Man United and Liverpool fans but they were plastics and you laughed at them. I watched Man City- Liverpool last night but I rarely watch football on the telly or the net these days I'm just not interested it's gone way past saturation point. I've only been to one neutral game in my life when I was 16 QPR- Sheffield Wednesday with a mate and we nearly got done on the tube by about 20 geezers in their 30's. We got off at Shepherds Bush calling them wankers and giving them the old Harvey Smith two finger salute then the fucking doors opened and we had to have it on our toes ha ha.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Especially living in London FB. If you come from Manchester you'll support and hate either City or United and who else Stockport ?. Leeds are a one city club Newcastle hate Sunderland vice versa. Growing up in North West London you had Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham, QPR you also had Man United and Liverpool fans but they were plastics and you laughed at them. I watched Man City- Liverpool last night but I rarely watch football on the telly or the net these days I'm just not interested it's gone way past saturation point. I've only been to one neutral game in my life when I was 16 QPR- Sheffield Wednesday with a mate and we nearly got done on the tube by about 20 geezers in their 30's. We got off at Shepherds Bush calling them wankers and giving them the old Harvey Smith two finger salute then the fucking doors opened and we had to have it on our toes ha ha.

Haha classic. I remember me and a few mates giving a Sheffield Weds coach a load of grief and wanker signs as it crawled along, (we were about 13). The next minute it was stuck in traffic and blokes piled off to chase us -as Kevin and Perry would say 'bigger boys'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I think you underestimate the decades that Iggy and I have supported the club. I am not saying 'oh we're great because of it' -it's a fact that as a teenager you had constant run ins with opposing youth. Football wasn't the sanitised spectacle it is now. From that, hatred and rivalry grew. Yes we can appreciate good opposing football. but the rivalry is deep rooted

Yep I agree with that, and I also said I understand for those who live in UK, its completely different than to us outsiders. Here, we have two "big clubs"  too and no way in hell one would wish others to be good and there are constant jibes from one to another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Win for City now one away..Liverpool won.. Same old same old. Can't see them not challenging next season if they keep hold of their players 

Bottom of the table very interesting though

And wolves are back up

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WEST BROM HAVE WON AND BEATEN MAN UTD AND HAVE GIVEN MANCHESTER CITY THE PL ON SUNDAY NIGHT OF THE 15 APRIL 2018.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

WEST BROM HAVE WON AND BEATEN MAN UTD AND HAVE GIVEN MANCHESTER CITY THE PL ON SUNDAY NIGHT OF THE 14 APRIL 2018.

April 14th was Saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Other three teams in the FA Cup semis lost this weekend

 

 

can that be a good omen for us? :ph34r: i wish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
can that be a good omen for us?  i wish
Three of us play away in midweek, so things could be completely different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason said:

Mourinho :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Off topic I occasionally do a football bet on Sunday's in the European leagues. I saw this teams name from Austria and it's great FC Admira Wacker Modling that's class :D. I'm going to start looking out for their results lost 6-2 at home today.

Jason, 11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Off topic I occasionally do a football bet on Sunday's in the European leagues. I saw this teams name from Austria and it's great FC Admira Wacker Modling that's class :D. I'm going to start looking out for their results lost 6-2 at home today.

That's the most random post I've gotten in a while. :lol: 

Iggy Doonican likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.