• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Bournemouth could have claimed two massive scalps in Liverpool and Arsenal but they somehow blow a 3-0 lead. Shocking.

Eddi Howe and his players probably won't be sleeping well tonight knowing what could've been.

18 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Oh and Alexis Sanchez looks sooooo happy at Arsenal at the moment :D You could see him being upset with his team mates and even scream at them for making bad passes. A cheeky bid from Chels please!

Unlike the rest of the club, 4th place isn't good enough for him.

On 1/2/2017 at 0:55 PM, Jason said:

To be fair, the interview did ask the game.

It's hardly provocative. Normal tone, the usual questions being asked after a game. There wasn't any reason for Guardiola to get all tetchy and petulant. Imagine Mourinho had done that...

The interviewer is blatantly trying to rile him up. He wants him to do a fucking dance or what? 

The English press feeds off of meltdowns. "Are you back in the title race?" Two days earlier he said they weren't, so why would a win against Burnley change that? 

I hate Pep, but you can hardly blame him here.

59 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

The interviewer is blatantly trying to rile him up. He wants him to do a fucking dance or what? 

The English press feeds off of meltdowns. "Are you back in the title race?" Two days earlier he said they weren't, so why would a win against Burnley change that? 

I hate Pep, but you can hardly blame him here.

If you thought he was tetchy because of the interviewer, then you're really missing the point. He did the same in all the post-match interviews and press conference. He was already not happy before those took place. He was unhappy with the City fans, he was unhappy with the referee and he probably wasn't satisfied with City's performance either. But does that mean he should be treating the media with disdain? It seems to me that Guardiola can't handle English football and he's blaming it for his inability to adapt and deal with it. Everything has to be his way and go smoothly for him. Looking back, shouldn't be surprised with his reaction considering he did the same on several occasions in Germany.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

If you thought he was tetchy because of the interviewer, then you're really missing the point. He did the same in all the post-match interviews and press conference. He was already not happy before those took place. He was unhappy with the City fans, he was unhappy with the referee and he probably wasn't satisfied with City's performance either. But does that mean he should be treating the media with disdain? It seems to me that Guardiola can't handle English football and he's blaming it for his inability to adapt and deal with it. Everything has to be his way and go smoothly for him. Looking back, shouldn't be surprised with his reaction considering he did the same on several occasions in Germany.

You can say the same about Wenger and Mourinho when they blame the ref in post-match interviews. 

The point I was making was about the media in English football. They try and provoke reactions out of people. Why do you think they love Mourinho? 

Of course he has been unhappy because he's used to being at the top everywhere he goes. I'll flip it on you and say, is it okay to kick someone when they're down? The English press is notorious for that. I wasn't focusing on Pep; they did the same to Wenger regarding Cesc and RVP. 

22 hours ago, Incompl69 said:

I want to share with all of you this wonderful game for real men! Football is not just a game, this is the way of life, the way of thinking. football club middlesbrough quick report forum topic

Might need a different link mate

14 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Iggy is the vid loading for you?