test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Just to confirm, if it wasn't known, Begovic is shite.

Agree...One of the worst goal keepers in the league this season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Win-or-bust for top 4 against Spurs in the next league game.

And if we do win the games after aren't unwinnable so there is a chance...then again thought half the ones we lost we'd win so who knowa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

And if we do win the games after aren't unwinnable so there is a chance...then again thought half the ones we lost we'd win so who knowa

Come to think of it, our season hinges on the next 3 games - Barcelona in the Champions League, Leicester in the FA Cup and Spurs in the Premier League. Lose all 3 or lose the first two and draw the third, the last 2 months is gonna be "ugly" to watch.

Laylabelle likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Come to think of it, our next season hinges on the next 3 games - Barcelona in the Champions League, Leicester in the FA Cup and Spurs in the Premier League. Lose all 3 or lose the first two and draw the third, the last 2 months is gonna be "ugly" to watch.

Having a Arsenal month! Hopefully we'll win at least one of those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Jamie Carragher's new job. Dirty scouse bastard. This won't mean anything to overseas members  :)

Image result for jamie carragher spit the dog

Lol Bob Caragees ! Legend.

Re Carragher - in the video you can see him hawking it all up from the back of his throat to gob in that 14 year old girls face.

Vile scouser.

Sky have to sack him and get someone that speaks English

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol Bob Caragees ! Legend.

Re Carragher - in the video you can see him hawking it all up from the back of his throat to gob in that 14 year old girls face.

Vile scouser.

Sky have to sack him and get someone that speaks English

Bob looks a real 80's Scouser in the picture tash and cheap looking jacket. Carragher is such a twat FB he apparently rang up Jason Cundy on Turd Sport ( not a typo) to berate him about something how insecure can you get?. Hope he gets sacked especially as it's one less scouse pundit who dominate the football media. If it was Phil Thompson sticking his head out of the window the poor girl would have been covered in snot.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did nothing to Kirsty Gallagher who got done for drink driving, but this is a different thing in all honesty. Kirsty is a sex symbol on SKY and the blokes wank themselves daft over her.

Different agendas, you watch.

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

They did nothing to Kirsty Gallagher who got done for drink driving, but this is a different thing in all honesty. Kirsty is a sex symbol on SKY and the blokes wank themselves daft over her.

Different agendas, you watch.

A grown man gobbing on a young is inexcusable and now he's making out he didn't see her she was literally in spitting distance :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

A grown man gobbing on a young is inexcusable and now he's making out he didn't see her she was literally in spitting distance :)

She must of morphed into a car seat, how do you not see her:lol: I'd personally sack for just being a scouser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not a West Ham, but fair play to those demonstrating. Those two porn merchants like many owners are parasites.

They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club after what they did at Birmingham. But it's West Ham so no sympathy and them playing Millwall next year would be hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club after what they did at Birmingham. But it's West Ham so no sympathy and them playing Millwall next year would be hilarious.

It won't be hilarious for the young kids who have season tickets and want to watch that game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DDA said:

It won't be hilarious for the young kids who have season tickets and want to watch that game. 

If you bring young kids to a West Ham- Millwall game that makes you an irresponsible parent :)

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The security at West ham must be shite. The pitch ain't exactly near to the stands either! For them to be able to get so far... Bit of a mess 

As for carrager.. Both in the wrong! Him for being utterly grim and making excuses and for the dad for being more thrilled at the fact she got spat at by him then actually worrying about it.  

Least excuses aren't being made.. No tee shirts or things like that. Even if wound up he's a adult!!!! 

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can understand Carragher getting wound up, but crossed several lines spitting at a 14 year old. 

I remember JT outside the Bridge letting fans have endless selfies, but also getting dogs abuse from Liverpool fans. Water off a ducks back to JT, and five minutes later the bindipper fans were having their pics taken with him as well.

Fernando and Iggy Doonican like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.