test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

It feels as if everything I watch in relation to football this year results in the worse possible out come. I might just stop watching until the end of the season.

Same feeling...I should stop watching football this season  including our games...may be then we get some positive results

That's the difference between us & the 4 sides who are daylight above us in terms of class.

We equalise then concede 3 goals, they equalise and score winners.

That's is we don't push on.. No last minute for us.. Maybe other team 

And they made changes! Didn't wait till last minute 

When was the last time, we turned a game late on? I think it a couple of games in early 2016.

Anyway I did the maths and figuered, Pep needs to not win 5 of the last 9 games to not break our points record. So we should pretty much accept that they will break our record.

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

When was the last time, we turned a game late on? I think it a couple of games in early 2016.

We have won many late points under Conte.

That flick on by Lukaku was world class for that Rashford goal...or was it just strong Forward play?

Either way, thank god Liverpool are losing now.

Blusan Alamb likes this

Matic has been a monster against both ourselves and against Liverpool here. Looks as good as he did early in the season after a bit of a dip.

Why was Rashford not booked for celebrating with the fans? That is a bookable offence these days. A couple of minutes later he was booked for a sliding tackle which would make him sent off. FFS more inconsistency from the PL refs.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Why was Rashford not booked for celebrating with the fans? That is a bookable offence these days. A couple of minutes later he was booked for a sliding tackle which would make him sent off. FFS more inconsistency from the PL refs.

Calm down. We need Liverpool to drop all the points here.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Calm down. We need Liverpool to drop all the points here.

What? That does not change the refs' inconsistency.

What? That does not change the refs' inconsistency.
Should be expected in this country. Refs will never give the same decision twice

1 hour ago, LeonDavis23 said:

And some of you actually thought we'd finish above United rofl

I am not sure many people here thought that. United have spend big two years in a row without selling anybody significant. We all know they are good. 

United look a lot like us under Mou in his second spell. Rock solid at the back, a nearly impenetrable shield just in front of them, not always exciting but show flourishes of quality in attack.

8 minutes ago, communicate said:

I am not sure many people here thought that. United have spend big two years in a row without selling anybody significant. We all know they are good. 

Though we had chances to go above.. Except we then lost or drew the game as well and now have slid down slightly. 

Oh well... Jose still knows what he's doing..