test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Turned the FA Cup on for 5 minutes, 10 times we see Alexis Sanchez pulling up his socks and brushing his hair to one side.....I forgot there Yeovil are playing against them.

5 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

And Liverpool are out

Great now our main rival for the 3rd and 4th spots has less games to worry about.

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

FB_IMG_1517214137322.jpg

Lol, I know it's banter but not comparable...

You can win multiple Grand Slams in a year, while you can win 1 league title per year...

It should be Trophies v. Grand Slams.

xPetrCechx likes this

Laporte to City just about done, buy out clause activated, he's said his goodbyes. City are also chasing Fred from Shakhtar....want him this January apparently.
What a team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After 20 years or whatever it was of Wenger finishing in the top 4, I think if they lose here and ourselves + Spuds win tomorrow they're out for the second straight season.

Barbara likes this

I know we played poorly but still.. How?! Or why did we not manage out the 4 games we played against to win 1..

3x1 Swansea loooooool forever
Liverpool and Arsenal helping the Swans stay in Premier League. I actually like them, so I am all for it
They are harmless

Unionjack likes this

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I know we played poorly but still.. How?! Or why did we not manage out the 4 games we played against to win 1..

Seriously. How the fuck? They are a joke.