Everton helping us out 

Spurs vs Everton 1-1
Man City vs Everton 1-1
Chelsea vs Everton 5-0
Everton vs Manchester United 1-1
Everton vs Arsenal 2-1
Next up:
Everton vs Liverpool

You're tempting fate. Next thing we know, they'll beat us and lose to the others in the reverse fixtures!

Start the party early, I say. When Arsenal do it it's laughable, they will never win the PL again. It's up to us to be the ego-carriers of the league. In the way United used to expect every single trophy from the competitions they competed in, I believe to my core and wish you all shared the same belief, that we are by far the best team in the league, leagues beyond City too, and it's only a matter of time before our next CL final.

8 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Everton helping us out 

Spurs vs Everton 1-1
Man City vs Everton 1-1
Chelsea vs Everton 5-0
Everton vs Manchester United 1-1
Everton vs Arsenal 2-1
Next up:
Everton vs Liverpool

Lol a bit harsh by us to smash them for 5 considering how nice they've been :D

46 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

Lol a bit harsh by us to smash them for 5 considering how nice they've been :D

We should have shown some gratitude :) 

Arsenals stupid lucky last minute winners and last minute draws has finally caught up with them. Very annoyingly lucky team this season and they almost got a last minute goal against Everton yet again. 

7 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

We should have shown some gratitude :) 

Arsenals stupid lucky last minute winners and last minute draws has finally caught up with them. Very annoyingly lucky team this season and they almost got a last minute goal against Everton yet again. 

Oh mate knock it off I still remember that ridiculous last minute penalty this season when they hosted Southampton at the Emirates library. They have been so lucky this season, and even yesterday in extra time that challenge on Sanchez should've been a penalty but Clattenburg was like Nah time's up for you bottlers. Also, all those last-minute Giroud headers. Glad to finally had some ArsenalFanTV and chill again. 

EDIT:

I love this fucking fat prick when Arsene FC drop points. Love it. This guy doesn't seem to get it that he's making a fool out of himself with these video's. 

9 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Oh mate knock it off I still remember that ridiculous last minute penalty this season when they hosted Southampton at the Emirates library. They have been so lucky this season, and even yesterday in extra time that challenge on Sanchez should've been a penalty but Clattenburg was like Nah time's up for you bottlers. Also, all those last-minute Giroud headers. Glad to finally had some ArsenalFanTV and chill again. 

EDIT:

I love this fucking fat prick when Arsene FC drop points. Love it. This guy doesn't seem to get it that he's making a fool out of himself with these video's. 

Don't be too harsh. It gives us something to smile at. 

Wenger in Wenger out 

something to moan about

Wenger in Wenger out

so shake it all about 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't get Klopp. He's defended Karius against everybody in the public and suddenly he dropped him against Middlesbrough? What's that all about?

It means that he agrees, but has to publicly back his player.  He'll ba asked about it, and probably give some "He's faced a lot of criticism lately, I just wanted to give him a match off to get his head right" type thing.

Utd. did this with De Gea too, when he first got there.

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

It means that he agrees, but has to publicly back his player.  He'll ba asked about it, and probably give some "He's faced a lot of criticism lately, I just wanted to give him a match off to get his head right" type thing.

Utd. did this with De Gea too, when he first got there.

He fought all comers and practically told everyone they're wrong about Karius, only to agree with them by dropping him? It's just bizarre and that will help the keeper's confidence a lot.

16 hours ago, Jason said:

He fought all comers and practically told everyone they're wrong about Karius, only to agree with them by dropping him? It's just bizarre and that will help the keeper's confidence a lot.

I didn't say it makes sense, I just think that's what he's done.  I do believe that he thinks Karius will come good.  But, a week off may have been good for his head.