test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

No explanations anywhere why Mahrez isn't playing,on the bench or even been mentioned. Maybe hes gone Scouse? Getting some lessons on finding good bins to rummage.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He said something, it's just how bad it was.

You can see the reactions so it musta really pissed him off or looking for sympathy??? Has to be real tho cause its not a subject you lie about.

I still remember the ott support of Sureaz.. Didn't they wear tee shirts or have I made that up? 

Awwww my local Luton looking like going out.. Surprised considering how poor Newcastle been recently 

So £142m for Coutinho. Jesus Christ! There's a legitimate argument that he isn't even one of the 5 best players in the PL and he's going for that much. 

37 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So £142m for Coutinho. Jesus Christ! There's a legitimate argument that he isn't even one of the 5 best players in the PL and he's going for that much. 

Barcelona push him for long time +  in summer they sold Neymar for 222mln so every knew they had money. Dembele went for over 110mln so Coutinho must go for even more. Moreover, its winter, price is always higher. I hope they go for Lemar and we get Mahrez.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

He is class though. If he carrys on the way he has been playing for Liverpool at Barca then people will, if not already start to mention him in the same breath as the very best players in the World.

CLUB STATEMENT: Stoke City can confirm that the contract of manager Mark Hughes has been terminated with immediate effect.

4 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Barcelona push him for long time +  in summer they sold Neymar for 222mln so every knew they had money. Dembele went for over 110mln so Coutinho must go for even more. Moreover, its winter, price is always higher. I hope they go for Lemar and we get Mahrez.

Liverpool will make Lemar better than Coutinho probably. He fits them like a glove.

Thats why I hope we get Lemar in summer. 

I would like Mahrez aswell, but if we are picking just one of the lot, Lemar by mile. He is younger and very good footballer.

I don't get it. Makes no sense, they have more than enough attacking talent and remain rubbish at the back. Add Lemar probably to that team.
Seriously, players going there must really like a challenge of making the eleven every week.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk