• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I detest both teams but on paper they both have sets of really good players with alot more depth than we do.

But if this orth London team had turned up to play our now side we would have wiped the floor with them.

Still 1-1 with couple minutes to go so fingers crossed!!!

There's a difference between depth and quality. United have a lot of depth but not a single world class player besides their keeper (and maybe Pogba when he gets it together)

Spurs have no world class players. Maybe Lloris and Kane are top players but WC might be stretching it. Eriksen? You're having a laugh.

Arsenal have a lot of paper "world class" players who aren't really. Cech and Sanchez are their only top players in my opinion. 

Courtois, Azpilicueta, Kante, Matic, Hazard, Costa have been central figures in championship winning sides. Those are world class, reliable players (excluding obviously what happened last season). Some might argue againt Matic being world class but he was arguably the best DM in the world before Mourinho ran him to the ground. 

I just don't see this so called quality in either north london team tbh. Now you look at City with the likes of Aguero, Silva, KDB, Gundogan. Tried and tested top players. You stand up and take notice. 

7 minutes ago, Darogba said:

Turning out to be a fantastic weekend for us. After all their gloating after beating us 3-0 we are now above them. Clowns 😂

Honestly, can't wait to play the bastards at the Bridge already. The luckiest time in the season to play us when we were still at our weakest. Also, can't wait to face Spurs as well. I'm sure they'll come here and try and mirror our set-up. 

19 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Honestly, can't wait to play the bastards at the Bridge already. The luckiest time in the season to play us when we were still at our weakest. Also, can't wait to face Spurs as well. I'm sure they'll come here and try and mirror our set-up. 

If I could bruv I'd 'like' you 10 times!!

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Liverpool are in the form of their lives. Coutinho, now there's a class player. I'll take him over any player in both of the North London teams. 

Magical player, love watching him.