test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

1 minute ago, communicate said:

I am happy with Morata. Yes I think Kane is better but our problem right now is not taking chances but more of creating chances. 

Enough room for everyone. 

28 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

How is this good?

I hate manure with a passion. And if we cant get higher in the league than Burnley then we dont deserve to mate IMHO of course.

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hate manure with a passion. And if we cant get higher in the league than Burnley then we dont deserve to mate IMHO of course.

Well looks like manure are going to drop some points today so chances are we probably will too.

15 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

chances are we probably will too.

Nothing like positivity and thats nothing like positivity! Lets hope the fuckin team dont think like some of you lot eh! Or whats the point?

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I have feeling Kane will end up in City...they will pay 200m for him if necessary once Aguero leaves...

I am curious to see what wil happen with some Spurs players after the season. They will have a look at their former team mate Walker who left te 'family atmosphere' and won a League title at the very least, while they still have nothing to raise in their hands. Especially if they don't make the top four and will miss out on the CL football.

I think that the best thing about this season is that it is City playing this brand of football and not United, Liverpool or Arsenal. For the vast majority of PL fans, myself included, City let's face it are a bit irrelevant, they are nobody's arch rivals, not even United's dare I say. But if this was United, Liverpool or Arsenal having this kind of season I think I'd have only watched 90 mins of PL every round when Chelsea was playing and then completely disconnected myself from any PL action/news/forum etc. until Chelsea's next match. 

Fernando likes this

Petr Cech is still waiting for his 200th clean sheet in the Premier League. Arsenal still have to play WBA away before they face us, but I would not be surprised if he actually manages to reach the milestone against Chelsea - the club where he got the majority of his clean sheets :ph34r:

Redmond coming in for Saints would be interesting. Far from convincing this Man United performance and Southampton could take at least a point. Come on!

They'll probably now go on and score a winner after I say this, but my word are United boring! That first 10 or so matches when they were blowing away the cannon fodder of the league looks like ages ago.