• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm getting a bit tired of the media already bombing Arsenal and Liverpool as big title contenders for playing "nice, offensive football".

We all know that grumpy old fuck Wenger cannot keep his lads motivated after x-mass and they will fuck up completely in the spring.

And Liverpool will fall soon enough as they play kamikaze football. If we played them like we played Southampton last sunday, on the counter, we would've beaten them few weeks ago on the Bridge.

Oh and on top of all, with regards to Pool:

*the best dancing mascot in the world.

ElymsVT.jpg

After winning Southampton, we're just behind mancity and Liverpool by only 1 point. Nice and steady 

APLT explanation below 

The Alternative Premier League table starts everyone from the 90points Line.

To maintain the 90 points level:

1. You have to win all 19 home games

2. Win all the away games against the bottom 7 from last season 

3. Draw all away games from the top 12 from last season. 

The relegated teams last season are replaced with the newly promoted teams. 

If you win when a draw is expected, you go up by 2 points.

If you lose when a draw or win is expected, you go down by 3 points.

If you win or draw when expected, you maintain the same level as the last gameweek. 

The 71 points line is the average expected points for champions League qualification (4th place) 

Please let November be the typical month for Arsenal where they lose a shitload of points. 

My god their fans are so fucking tiring me. It's 2016 now and they still try to tell me that they also could've won the Champions League if they had "a Russian crook as an owner". They are so deluded it's embarrassing. Arsenal IS FUCKING RICH but yeah they bought Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Özil with some shirt buttons and some magic beans. 

Could you imagine the uproar that would follow if Diego had done what Ibra did tonight?

Tell me how the fuck the ref let him get away with it. Let alone pushing the refs and away from him when he was talking to him.

Its one rule for 1 and 1 for the other.

The ref should be ashamed and if the so called media and pundits dont string him up by his yarbles then summets dodgy.

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Could you imagine the uproar that would follow if Diego had done what Ibra did tonight?

Tell me how the fuck the ref let him get away with it. Let alone pushing the refs and away from him when he was talking to him.

Its one rule for 1 and 1 for the other.

The ref should be ashamed and if the so called media and pundits dont string him up by his yarbles then summets dodgy.

Never seen that incident, will try and have a look.

20 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Never seen that incident, will try and have a look.

Sorry bruv.

Heres a quick look but more around

He grabs Kjaer by the throat. Mou and the refs there and has clear look. Not even a soddin booking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3902868/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-escapes-red-card-Manchester-United-substitute-appears-grab-Simon-Kjaer-throat.html

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Sorry bruv.

Heres a quick look but more around

He grabs Kjaer by the throat. Mou and the refs there and has clear look

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3902868/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-escapes-red-card-Manchester-United-substitute-appears-grab-Simon-Kjaer-throat.html

FFS that's unreal. Frustration is now very much apparent for the whole lot of them.....Him, Zlatan is having a right mare right now.

Just now, Special Juan said:

FFS that's unreal. Frustration is now very much apparent for the whole lot of them.....Him, Zlatan is having a right mare right now.

I understand that mate and with a team full of players of that quality anyone connected to the club will feel the same way. Its just a living nightmare.

But if the ref is either too scared to book him being who is is etc or is just a shity ref theres something wrong. Cause we all know Diego woulda been off and suspended.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I understand that mate and with a team full of players of that quality anyone connected to the club will feel the same way. Its just a living nightmare.

But if the ref is either too scared to book him being who is is etc or is just a shity ref theres something wrong. Cause we all know Diego woulda been off and suspended.

I think United would be better off if Zlatan was suspended the way he is playing:D

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I think United would be better off if Zlatan was suspended the way he is playing:D

And Pog.

I cant see a position to play him therer Nor here Theuy need to build the team around him as a b to b CM I think.

But isn't it nice in a a a na na na way tro watch it happening after the same happerned to us and all they did was taker the piss.

Just now, Unionjack said:

And Pog.

I cant see a position to play him therer Nor here Theuy need to build the team around him as a b to b CM I think.

But isn't it nice in a a a na na na way tro watch it happening after the same happerned to us and all they did was taker the piss.

Rashford was immense last season but they made a choice to go for Zlatan and now all of a sudden the young kid is been forced to play as a wing man or sit on the bench. That kid should of been the focal point of how things needed to be, but Jose made his stamp and brought Zlatan in and he was never going to not be picked. As for Pogba, don't get me started on that 90M waste man, he will never justify that price tag because he is not as good as some say he is and he isn't worth half of that price tag.

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I agree 100%

Mou found himself with an open checkbook and an abundance of players wanting to join him/Mounure (geddut - MOUnure/ lol) anyway you're right theres no way in hell you can keep £90 mill collecting dust so they have to be seen using him. (A tad like us having RLC on the bench after us overhyping him and giving him £50 k a week when IMHO we should sell him)

We totally lucked out getting N'Golo and specially for the price we paid, OMFG!,  and whoever hand a hand in us signing him (even Emenalo) they need a poster putting up outside the ground saying so.

They scored 1 PL goal in October, their fans have a choice as to what to vote for:D