The English Football Thread

Steve

32 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Im saying Pep has better team than Mou. City had better one last season.

Mou has players like Fellaini, Herrera, Valencia, Blind in squad ffs.

We will see how good Pep actualy is once he plays big boys in CL like Real or Barca who have squads on par with City. Im certain that in those games his tactical play will get outdone like it happend with Bayern and Barca in the end.

We will also see how his team does after winter, Pep is pushing his players to limit and it will punch him in the face sooner or later.

Obviously Mou is not as good coach right now as Pep, but City is much better than United. I dont know why people rate United so high. Yes they got Pogba and Ibra, but the rest of squad is still more or less shit. Wait till Pep actualy plays against teams similar to his...or better, when he has to play the likes of Fellaini and Blind. Its not all that difficult if you can buy any player in the world to add on already great team.

I don't get it how you rate United team that bad, they are loaded

DDG - one of the best GK in the world

Shaw is fantastic, rojo is shit but he is backup

Smalling/Baily/Blind are good players. 

Darmian and Valencia are not good but serviceable

schnierdlin is a very good dm and Fellaini is very underrated as Dm

Pogba - the most expensive player in the world

Martial - Last season he was the best player for united

Rashford - Young direct fast, world class otential

Mhyktarina - most assist in bundesliga

Mata - we know about mata

Ibra,Rooney.

They are loaded in every position. Basically Mourinho has tons of options in every position

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

At least we won't be having four United defenders in the Premier League best 11's for a while. United fans are so delusional. In the post match comments they've all been crying about the clear non-penalty by Bravo against that fat Rooney. Bahaha ! I was rooting against United today and am happy they lost. 

3 hours ago, communicate said:

One thing that I don't understand from Manu is how in the heck Wayne Rooney is still in starting eleven.

Is it stated in his contract that he has to start x number of games ?

It would not surprise me, this contract thing. Just don't forget how many times he cornered the Man United board over a new contract.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

I don't get it how you rate United team that bad, they are loaded

DDG - one of the best GK in the world

Shaw is fantastic, rojo is shit but he is backup

Smalling/Baily/Blind are good players. 

Darmian and Valencia are not good but serviceable

schnierdlin is a very good dm and Fellaini is very underrated as Dm

Pogba - the most expensive player in the world

Martial - Last season he was the best player for united

Rashford - Young direct fast, world class otential

Mhyktarina - most assist in bundesliga

Mata - we know about mata

Ibra,Rooney.

They are loaded in every position. Basically Mourinho has tons of options in every position

Just a bunch of big names or potential players who are inconsistent. De Gea and Ibra are only two real top players and Ibra is 34. Then Pogba, but he should never be this expensive because there is a dozen of mids better than him. Miki, Rashford, Martial, Shaw, Pogba, Baily and Smalling will require some time to get together and become more consistent to form what you call a team.

And I certainly dont rate them as bad, but overrated by the fans and media. They are improving, but not top like Real, Barca, Atletico, Bayern, City. Fact that they were out of CL for a while now is also problem. Its like when Pedro came to us and everyone thought we got wonderful player, but it turned into a flop. These players have lot to prove before being considered as top team. Unfortunelly the prem is so poor that a decent team can look amazing. Then we see them fall in CL like flies.

Well I couldnt help but smirk warchin a team full of great individuals getting paid amazing wages lose but then some twats in North London wins with a dodgy penalty which took the smirk away.

And showed that last seasons soar away league winners are missing summet. mmmm Wonder if its N'Golo? But surely a team winning shouldn't be dependent on 1 player.

I say we leave Mou to his blame the refs games and Pep playing keep the ball from the fat bald ginger geezer and we just keep getting better. I'm just ready for a trip to cold dark North London in 2 weeks. 3 games between now n then so lets hope we stay fit and have Happy on the pitch! I think he will work well with Luiz.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Well I couldnt help but smirk warchin a team full of great individuals getting paid amazing wages lose but then some twats in North London wins with a dodgy penalty which took the smirk away.

And showed that last seasons soar away league winners are missing summet. mmmm Wonder if its N'Golo? But surely a team winning shouldn't be dependent on 1 player.

I say we leave Mou to his blame the refs games and Pep playing keep the ball from the fat bald ginger geezer and we just keep getting better. I'm just ready for a trip to cold dark North London in 2 weeks. 3 games between now n then so lets hope we stay fit and have Happy on the pitch! I think he will work well with Luiz.

Liverpool is our first test of the season. 

We shall see how we do. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Liverpool is our first test of the season. 

We shall see how we do. 

Aye Klopps doing good for the Dippers but if we meet them after a good result tomorrow I cant see a problem. I mean like we have already beat them pre season lol

I'll be interested to see how N'Golo gets treated when we go there. See if he gets the kinda reception we give our ex players .

City look like a good thing with De Bruyne and Aguero was also missing yestearday.
For UTD I hope they manage a European placing with the new manager, after Mourinho is gone.
Interestingly the sousers too, although they are known for their ups and downs.
It seems that the real force in Leicester was Kante. Vardy always knows what to do if one of those long balls reaches him but I 'm afreid it was once off for them.

On 9/10/2016 at 11:33 PM, BlueLyon said:

Im saying Pep has better team than Mou. City had better one last season.

Mou has players like Fellaini, Herrera, Valencia, Blind in squad ffs.

We will see how good Pep actualy is once he plays big boys in CL like Real or Barca who have squads on par with City. Im certain that in those games his tactical play will get outdone like it happend with Bayern and Barca in the end.

We will also see how his team does after winter, Pep is pushing his players to limit and it will punch him in the face sooner or later.

Obviously Mou is not as good coach right now as Pep, but City is much better than United. I dont know why people rate United so high. Yes they got Pogba and Ibra, but the rest of squad is still more or less shit. Wait till Pep actualy plays against teams similar to his...or better, when he has to play the likes of Fellaini and Blind. Its not all that difficult if you can buy any player in the world to add on already great team.

Saying that city won because they have the better players imo is very disrespectful of what Guardiola has done.  United has almost complete squad other than right back. I even think their squad is better than city.  Mou lost because he decide to partner Fellaini with pogba.  If he play Fellaini with Herrera.  They will not be overrun in the middle of the field.  

It will be carnage when we play the pikeys at the Olympic stadium.

Watford mate went, and said the segregation practically non existent, fights breaking out everywhere.

If things don't change when they play T*ttenham, Arsenal or Us there will be serious disorder

Mourinho already questioning his players and highlighted in the media today. I said to watch his reaction to his first defeat, and there we have it. He tried to be graceful in defeat, he can't keep it behind closed doors can he.