test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Wow Koeman is gone. 

I remember Everton would be all about stability. 

Guess things changed with new owner. 

One of the weakest managers to ever touch the league, turning what could've been a wolf gaining strength, into a puppy that pisses itself whenever it sees another dog. Good riddance. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Expect Everton to get a 'new manager' nitrous in their next game against whoever they play and then go back to shit again.

On October 22, 2017 at 7:33 PM, El P. said:

Spurs are amazing. I thought this season would be between Manchester clubs, with Spurs somewhat behind, but I think league table doesn't lie. Spurs are better than United I would say and City is still class above.

Wouldn't be surprised if league finishes like after this weekend (1. City 2. United 3. Spurs 4. Chelsea), but Spurs could really even surpass United.

Sadly, I'm not seeing us getting in front of Spurs or United, especially not City. But 4th place isn't that bad either, it would teach us a good lesson.

And about Liverpool and Arsenal... Pool is just too much mess. My God that defense, relegation level defense. And Arsenal is Arsenal, no way in hell they finish in first 4.

I think City and Spurs are almost nailed on top 2 in that order with an outside shot of us sneaking in there if we get our act together. I think United are finishing 4th possibly even 5th, i really am not getting the hype with them atall.

I'm jealous of the way City approach each game. They look to dominate from the first minute and have their foot on the gas right away.

Against sides like this we usually allow the small teams to bully us and stick around. We get out fought. We don't look to impose our will on them. Part of it is personnel, yes, but mostly about mentality.

Just now, Pizy said:

So...not like Willian, then? :P

Seeing that Willian hustle, and Afro, on the wing warms my heart. Watching him split teams open, and not just do a step over and pass back, makes me the our Willian lol

kellzfresh and Pizy like this

So for the second match in a row after playing the best game of their season and beating us, Palace are losing badly against one of the worst sides in the league.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So for the second match in a row after playing the best game of their season and beating us, Palace are losing badly against one of the worst sides in the league.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Meh we played poor they didn't. Other teams less crap against them.  I'd be annoyed it was a fluke win from them but nahhh.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Zaha just got them a point.

Really can't stand Pep the bloke is so smug and the football media brown nose him and are in awe of the oily twat. City can win everything but they'll be always be the second biggest club in Manchester.

Leif and 11Drogba like this

19 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Really can't stand Pep the bloke is so smug and the football media brown nose him and are in awe of the oily twat. City can win everything but they'll be always be the second biggest club in Manchester.

That stings even as a CFC lover. 

29 minutes ago, Leif said:

That stings even as a CFC lover. 

Fulham Broadway told a great story when we played City in the Charity Shield in 2012 at Villa Park a load of Japanese tourists turned up in the City end wearing Man United tops ha ha.

Kajo and 11Drogba like this

14 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Fulham Broadway told a great story when we played City in the Charity Shield in 2012 at Villa Park a load of Japanese tourists turned up in the City end wearing Man United tops ha ha.

Yeah lol. Outside the ground afterwards they all stood on a low wall taking dozens of pics of themselves in Man Utd tops - the next thing they were getting battered by a load of Citeh fans