• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Liverpool under Klopp seems to be running a common theme.

They look irresistable against a good team, media and Liverpool fans bang on about how they are going places under Jurgen, then they drop points the next game with a miserable dispay vs an average team :lol:

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They look irresistable against a good team, media and Liverpool fans bang on about how they are going places under Jurgen, then they drop points the next game with a miserable dispay vs an average team :lol:

Careful now Tomo. You wouldn't want to jinx us as we play Burnley next. <_<

What IS funny, is Arse fans on 606 having their seasonal week in week out whinge (Wenge)

''We'll never win the league with Wenger in charge'' asked to name names as to who could do it for them, they say ''Eddie Howe, Mourinho, I reckon Big Sam could do it, Guardiola'' :

23 hours ago, Tomo said:

That Liverpool team needs lots of broken play and transition/counter attacking opprotunities to thrive. 

Burnley made sure that wasn't going to happen, and like you said it's been a constant theme under the Klopp era so far that they drop many points to the minnows of the league.

They seriously lack a DLP, and desperately need a player of the Xhaka profile. Maybe Emre Can can be that guy, but I have my doubts. 

How many shots did Coutinho have yesterday?! :lol::lol: Long may it continue. 

This came fifth at the best joke at the Edinburgh fringe and is brilliant.

I went to a pub quiz in Liverpool, had a few drinks so wasn’t much use. Just for a laugh I wrote The Beatles or Steven Gerrard for every answer … came second.” Will Duggan