• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Guardiola must be completely nuts if he thinks he can play the kind of fancy football he likes with that City squad. Especially against the bigger sides. That 3-4-3 he's tried in this summer's friendlies is like a ticking bomb ready to explode. Think this is the biggest challenge of his career so far, his ultra offensive and risky tactics scream for top defenders and he's had those wherever he's been. Now he is left with a pretty much average defence and probably Stones who is decent, but not a world class defender. If he can sort out that back line they are going to win the title with ease, if not they will be in for a goal fest every single week. 

I've just got home from the pub turned on the telly and their showing Arsenal vs Man City on terrestrial tv what the fuck for ?. If they were playing that game in my back garden I'd draw the curtains. What's really alarming is Pep wearing a Stone Island jumper what's next Mourinho wearing a Burberry baseball cap !

Romanian version of MOTD on air from August 15th. Two-hour show every Monday live on Eurosport. About time, really, since every other big European league has it's own shown during the week. Excited about this because it gathers Romania's finest commentators together. Eurosport (only broadcasts Premier League, Bundesliga, MLS and Polish league) do have the best commentators and the atmosphere is really similar to as of watching Sky or BT.

Romanian version of MOTD on air from August 15th. Two-hour show every Monday live on Eurosport. About time, really, since every other big European league has it's own shown during the week. Excited about this because it gathers Romania's finest commentators together. Eurosport (only broadcasts Premier League, Bundesliga, MLS and Polish league) do have the best commentators and the atmosphere is really similar to as of watching Sky or BT.

You can be glad that you get offered such service. Sky Germany abandoned the Premier League, which means they only show the Champions League next season. 10 years ago Sky screened like 6 PL games per weekend and 5 games of La Liga and other Leagues. And this disgrace of a sport-package costs almost 30 euros per month, which actually excludes the German league. Laughable.

21 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Loads of Leicester fans today with ''Hazard 83'' shirts on. :D

Fucking love it -we hate T*ttenham !

Are you the same with Spuds as I am with that other North London team?

Ive not said or texted the "A" word since they tried to turn me into the 6 Million Dolar man when a few of us thought we would have a quiet pint with them Boxing Dav against Wet Spam.  Thought it would be a nice suprize for them to make some mates after winning the league year before. Unfriendly bastards! I ven made em some prezzies!

Headhunters-gooners-hammers_zps7qxj8gdy. CFC-1_zpsvrn7yrsu.gif  Wankers_zps5zz7nqfd.gif

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Are you the same with Spuds as I am with that other North London team?

Ive not said or texted the "A" word since they tried to turn me into the 6 Million Dolar man when a few of us thought we would have a quiet pint with them Boxing Dav against Wet Spam.  Thought it would be a nice suprize for them to make some mates after winning the league year before. Unfriendly bastards! I ven made em some prezzies!

Headhunters-gooners-hammers_zps7qxj8gdy. CFC-1_zpsvrn7yrsu.gif  Wankers_zps5zz7nqfd.gif

Reading between the lines UJ did you get attacked by North London mongs ?

Like the graphics :beer:

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Reading between the lines UJ did you get attacked by North London mongs ?

Like the graphics :beer:

haha Ya got to give a littlre, take a little, But I was a young impressive 14 year old lad  with a nutter unce who wanted a mini me,

But as well as Chelsea he also got me into  into Northern Soul amd thats been a great trip.

Also had a couple of their lads follow me round town when I was Djing. I think they just fancied me tho doll.gif

Do have a very good mate tho that supports them. We have some heated discussions but they are soon forgotten.

2 hours ago, edetarod said:

Jesus, that gif above is scary as hell

It was off a TV prog about geezers who like dressing as manequins. TYhey spend small fortunes on these made to measure latex bodies and full head masks, That one is one of the ummm more normal looking ones. They go out like it thinkinthey are gorgous. They aren't gay. Just like getting their freak on!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13011-1389100744-5.

See alot of them in North London