• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just hope Roy Hodgson has the bollocks to drop Wayne Rooney he's neither fish nor fowl. He can't play as a forward but he's not good enough to play a No 10 role his long passing is awful and if Vardy starts he'll see precious little of the ball from Rooney. Of course the pundits will say he played well but there a clique who would never slag each other off in case they meet at the golf club.

United get the FA Cup that means West Ham go to EL. 

I wonder if United will still sack Van Gaal?

BBC reported right after the game they'll appoint Mourinho.

I think it's the first big source to officially report it after all the talk the past couple of months..

Jose Mourinho could get his First Title/Trophy/Cup in The FA Community Shield 2016/2017 Match - Manchester United [FA CUP WINNERS] -vs- Leicester City [PREMIER LEAGUE WINNERS] on Saturday 6 August 2016 at Wembley. 

2016 FA Community Shield

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_FA_Community_Shield

http://www.thefa.com/fa-community-shield

The BBC have been hyping the F.A. cup because they have fuck all live sport these days save for the Olympics etc. But I wish everyone would stop banging on about the F.A. cup's tradition when we are subjected to a Xfactor singer who misses her cue, Tinie Tempah singing a shit song dressed in tinfoil and so much ticker tape going off you couldn't see the United team lifting the trophy. If you want tradition have Abide with Me played over the P. A system and a band playing God Save The Queen instead of this third rate Super Bowl shit we got yesterday.

Completely random point but I was watching a game from 99 and forgot about the fashion for having that nasal strip as beloved by the likes of Robbie Fowler. I presumed he wore it because of his charlie habit the ratty little Scouse prick. Were they banned or just a fad that died out ?.

4 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Completely random point but I was watching a game from 99 and forgot about the fashion for having that nasal strip as beloved by the likes of Robbie Fowler. I presumed he wore it because of his charlie habit the ratty little Scouse prick. Were they banned or just a fad that died out ?.

Good shout. Probably thought it might lessen his scouse nasal whine.

Other trends that seem to have died out - vuvuzuelas. snoods, inflatable bananas, and the chels gallow humour about everything.....

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Good shout. Probably thought it might lessen his scouse nasal whine.

Other trends that seem to have died out - vuvuzuelas. snoods, inflatable bananas, and the chels gallow humour about everything.....

I remember Maine Road in 89 we all started singing you can stick your fucking narna's up your arse and they more or less died out after that. Honestly believe that we started that sort of thing off with Celery. But a grown man going to football with an inflatable banana fuck that it's Timmy Mallet F.B.