test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

It's sad for Arsenal that their rivals see a genuine silver lining to them winning a trophy. All of their rivals actually see Arsenal as being weaker now. It's already a foregone conclution that Wenger can't make them competitive, and it's genuine genuine genuine. 

When City win a cup, Utd, us, whoever, may go 'It was just a Micky Mouse cup anyway.' Or, if Liverpool win the FA Cup, Everton may be like 'yeah but we finished above you in the table, that was our real goal.' It's all BS to try and playdown the gloating from your successful rival.

But this is real. We aren't sugercoating feelings and drawing a silver lining to cope. Arsenal themselves created the silver lining, and we find it hilarious. They were in a lose-lose position, regardless whether or not they took home the trophy. We were win-lose, because who Arsenal are doesn't effect us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leif said:

It's sad for Arsenal that their rivals see a genuine silver lining to them winning a trophy. All of their rivals actually see Arsenal as being weaker now. It's already a foregone conclution that Wenger can't make them competitive, and it's genuine genuine genuine. 

When City win a cup, Utd, us, whoever, may go 'It was just a Micky Mouse cup anyway.' Or, if Liverpool win the FA Cup, Everton may be like 'yeah but we finished above you in the table, that was our real goal.' It's all BS to try and playdown the gloating from your successful rival.

But this is real. We aren't sugercoating feelings and drawing a silver lining to cope. Arsenal themselves created the silver lining, and we find it hilarious. They were in a lose-lose position, regardless whether or not they took home the trophy. We were win-lose, because who Arsenal are doesn't effect us.

The FA Cup was going to give us and Conte the double and I still feel devastated we didn't win it. The manner in how we lost still stings. Wenger literally copied Antonio's 3-4-3...and fucking showed him how to play with it. 

Arsenal already got Europa league football, so it doesn't add anything to it. Things is, it's absolutely ridiculous that Wenger got an extension but also that they dragged it until now and never gave some clearance. 

 

It's also brilliant to see many anti-Wenger people like that DT guy from ArsenalFanTV already tweeting stuff about giving him one last chance. Shows how thin Arsenal are. Both club and fanbase.

Amblève. and Iggy Doonican like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Our FA Cup loss to Arsenal probably handed Wenger that lifeline. Good for us, that Arsenal will remain still uncompetitive for a while. That club really has not ambition whatsoever. Though we should watch out and stop that worrying trend of Arsenal beating us at Wembley. 

Bring back Drogba for the next one! 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a team like that won the PL it'd be murder. The league would literally sink into the ground, the grounds under the stadiums would shake and crack.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man city can pay and buy All The best players.

But there is a thing called chemistry and not having to many good Players with big egos and huge wages for every player.

Fatigue and Injuries will happen and paying players huge expensive contracts with being injured during the season.

 

It will be even more laughable when man city don't win trophies and cups with a huge wages for every player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3137547/man-united-had-best-season-while-premier-league-champions-chelsea-well-placed-for-future-success

what a joke of an article, United had the best season? dont make me laugh, so finishing 6th, winning Europa League, League Cup and Charity Shield is better than winning the League and reaching an Fa Cup final, after all the money United spent? what a joke, what´s even more laughable is reading some manc fans comments saying they had a better season than Chelsea :mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed: , well to be nonest there are some sane ones saying we had the better season. How the mighty have fallen, United fans are a joke.

Are you kidding me ? Of course United has the best season, they got three trophies. Last time I checked 3 > 1. 

Next season we should just play youth team in the league and UCL so that we can focus on Charity shield, league cup and UEFA cup. Three competition where teams usually try to play either kids/bench player. 

 

kellzfresh, 11Drogba and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3137547/man-united-had-best-season-while-premier-league-champions-chelsea-well-placed-for-future-success

what a joke of an article, United had the best season? dont make me laugh, so finishing 6th, winning Europa League, League Cup and Charity Shield is better than winning the League and reaching an Fa Cup final, after all the money United spent? what a joke, what´s even more laughable is reading some manc fans comments saying they had a better season than Chelsea :mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed: , well to be nonest there are some sane ones saying we had the better season. How the mighty have fallen, United fans are a joke.

When I saw .US on the end of the URL - I instantly knew it wasn't worth reading, whilst the Yanks have given us some good stuff, analysis on Football isn't one of them 😂😂😁😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Muzchap said:

When I saw .US on the end of the URL - I instantly knew it wasn't worth reading, whilst the Yanks have given us some good stuff, analysis on Football isn't one of them 😂😂😁😂

 

I saw a Youtube clip of us from the late 90's where an American commentator says '' Chelsea score to make it two love'':D

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, communicate said:

Are you kidding me ? Of course United has the best season, they got three trophies. Last time I checked 3 > 1. 

Next season we should just play youth team in the league and UCL so that we can focus on Charity shield, league cup and UEFA cup. Three competition where teams usually try to play either kids/bench player. 

 

thats your opinion, i will stick with mine if you dont mind, and just tone down that sarcasm a little bit, learn how to reply without sounding like a complete karnt. Cheers

communicate likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Muzchap said:

When I saw .US on the end of the URL - I instantly knew it wasn't worth reading, whilst the Yanks have given us some good stuff, analysis on Football isn't one of them 😂😂😁😂

 

those football analysts at ESPN are a joke, cant stand them

Fulham Broadway and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just seen a middle aged man walking down the street in a FULL Liverpool away kit bright fucking yellow it is. He should be put up against the wall and shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.