• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

We are witnessing Leicester's arguably best game of the season. They deliver when it matters the most, which is the mark of champions. However, them thriving with the addition of Schlupp and Ulloa raises the question whether their regular inclusion in the starting xi would have yielded better returns in the first place. Esp considering how poor Okazaki and Albrighton are. Surely they will win the league now nevertheless.

We are witnessing Leicester's arguably best game of the season. They deliver when it matters the most, which is the mark of champions. However, them thriving with the addition of Schlupp and Ulloa raises the question whether their regular inclusion in the starting xi would have yielded better returns in the first place. Esp considering how poor Okazaki and Albrighton are. Surely they will win the league now nevertheless.

After United it could be only a two points advantage. Nothing's over yet, sadly.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

After United it could be only a two points advantage. Nothing's over yet, sadly.

I can't see Spurs winning all of their remaning fixtures whilst I can't see Leicester winning none, which will be enough. 

I'm genuinely surprised by Leicester.

After some narrow wins 1-0 and a 2-2 draw at home Ranieri comes out and says they're in for the title, then the very next game they put on a show and make a statement with a 4-0 w/o their top goalscorer.

I know Swansea could't care less but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If spurs lose tommorow..lecister win against man u then job done.

Need 5 from 3..

Doubt happen like that but spurs always be on catch up so more pressure on them.

Either way both teams played some amazing football and deserve to be at this moment..obs Leicester more so.

CbMAWF0WEAEC5M3.jpg

embarassing tbh, they beat leicester mid way through the season, and my arsenal friends posting videos of live celebrations in the pub, like they did when we beat munich. weak, beta club, players are all losers, rather take selfies than play like men. they tried to be tough on us at the emirates, our 4 stone oscar was barging them off the ball.

1 minute ago, Sovieticus said:

I really do hope too. Too many slip ups before when they had a chance for promotion. I believe they can do it this time!

i haven't been following them this year, so I can't comment on their quality, but they always suffered from a weak mentaility , both the players and the fans.

when they faced palace in the playoffs, you just knew they would lose, really aren't a powerful club.

but it would be great, to have a premier league stadium, 20 minutes drive from me, and good for southern england, to have 3 clubs in the top flight.

1 hour ago, lucio said:

CbMAWF0WEAEC5M3.jpg

embarassing tbh, they beat leicester mid way through the season, and my arsenal friends posting videos of live celebrations in the pub, like they did when we beat munich. weak, beta club, players are all losers, rather take selfies than play like men. they tried to be tough on us at the emirates, our 4 stone oscar was barging them off the ball.

It is crazy to think that they beat Leicester and went 2 behind.
I remember Wenger saying half time could've been 8 points then 5 and ended up 2...fast forward 3 months and its a 12 point gap!!!

Hahaha those videos so so so premature.Going on how Welbeck has saved their season..woops!! Did look like it was gana happen then surprise!Down they slid

Ooooo Championship crazily close!