The English Football Thread

Steve

5 hours ago, milan.cech said:

That would be brilliant! Imagine the faces of Spurs fans :D Great thing that we have absolutely nothing to play for.

Most could probably stomach another chelsea loss, but not sp*ds winning the league.

For sp*ds fans that Champions League night will come flooding back........:D

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Most could probably stomach another chelsea loss, but not sp*ds winning the league.

For sp*ds fans that Champions League night will come flooding back........:D

I was about to say the same thing. Chelsea was the one to knock them out of Champions League in 2012, Chelsea will be the one to put the last dagger through their hearts and end their title hopes. Can't give a shit about a loss against Leicester, the Spurs scum must not win the title. Basically this was the only reason why I still kept interest in this EPL campaign, to watch how Arsenal & Spurs fail miserably in their title quest. And one of United/Arsenal/City missing on Champions League football is a bonus :D

Much as I despise Liverpool I want them to win here and soundly. The pressure is really piling up on Martinez and he's saying more and more ridiculously idiotic things in the press. He gets smoked here and gets knocked out of the cup hell hopefully get sacked. Arrogant prick.

Martinez talking is like a robot....He used the words magnificent, special and superb in his last few press conferences to describe the team. He uses those words whether they win 1-0 or get beat 5-0, the bloke is a complete cock.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Much as I despise Liverpool I want them to win here and soundly. The pressure is really piling up on Martinez and he's saying more and more ridiculously idiotic things in the press. He gets smoked here and gets knocked out of the cup hell hopefully get sacked. Arrogant prick.

Welp...

And yeah, our Liverpool match may get ugly.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Eh, both he and Everton can rot together for all I care. If there's a chance of all those players staying, I don't want a competent manager working things out for them.

The goal Sanchez just scored is exactly the sort that Hazard should be scoring about 15 times per season if he'd just try his luck. Spinning his defender around the edge of the box is what Hazard does better than anyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3552109/Everton-Leicester-interested-signing-Manchester-City-defender-Martin-Demichelis-free-transfer-summer.html 

Leicester and Everton are rumoured to be interested in signing Martin Demichelis.

Can't we just let this fucking guy go? Please don't keep him in the premier league.

on this website : http://www.lastwonatrophy.com/

I compared these 4 premier league sides to see when they last won a trophy.

Arsenal / Chelsea / Liverpool / Manchester United

where it says last trophy it's a default setting of the what club and league they are in, not the last trophy won. it's a error setting on that website of configuration coding on their website.

lasttrophywon.com - compare 4 epl teams.jpg