test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

a video just uploaded on official YouTube channel for Good Morning Britain [GMB]

Accents! | Good Morning Britain

GMB talking to the 2 Michael Jackson's Brothers. one of Them is a Chelsea Fan.

GMB - 2 Michael Jacksons Brothers - Chelsea Jacket.png

The Interview starts at 2:13 -to- 3:13 into the video.

Well, I expected Spurs to beat B'mouth quite comprehensively tbh. It's from next game week onwards where they'll start facing teams that can actual make them drop points. Sure, they're in good form, but you've got to be kidding if you think they won't drop points in their last 6 games. I bet they will. 

Rmpr likes this

Watched Bournemouth roll over and have their bellies tickled yesterday, a pathetic performance. I didn't expect them to win but a bit of fight would of been nice.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Watched Bournemouth roll over and have their bellies tickled yesterday, a pathetic performance. I didn't expect them to win but a bit of fight would of been nice.

Absolute thundercunts, they channel their inner Atletico Madrid against us and then play like Aston Villa against the Spuds, hope they get a 300-point point deduction at the start of next season.

On 4/15/2017 at 3:14 PM, The Skipper said:

Well, I expected Spurs to beat B'mouth quite comprehensively tbh. It's from next game week onwards where they'll start facing teams that can actual make them drop points. Sure, they're in good form, but you've got to be kidding if you think they won't drop points in their last 6 games. I bet they will. 

Exactly. But if they dont, then all we can do is congratulate them because it will be well deserved.

However, I still maintan my belief that winning all our 4 home matches will de enough to win the league. Meaning Spurs will have to lose only once in the next 6 fixtures!

The Skipper likes this

Anybody watching the arsenal vs Middlesbrough game?

I can't watch it but according to the PL app, it seems arsenal are playing 3 in the back, possibly with Monreal and the Ox as wingbacks.

Was wondering if this is true or if they just have the formation wrong? And how does the Ox look as a wingback if he is there?

Anybody watching the arsenal vs Middlesbrough game?

I can't watch it but according to the PL app, it seems arsenal are playing 3 in the back, possibly with Monreal and the Ox as wingbacks.

Was wondering if this is true or if they just have the formation wrong? And how does the Ox look as a wingback if he is there?

That is the setup they're playing. Ox got a yellow card inside the first 3 mins, but has been decent since.
Miguelito likes this

Can't believe how times have changed.

Arsenal wants us to win the league so it won't be Spurs and now I root for Arsenal so they have something to play for at the Lane.

Not that it's not enough as of now since it's a NLD but with Arse's current form..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the setup they're playing. Ox got a yellow card inside the first 3 mins, but has been decent since.

Would be a really good game to watch to see the Ox there and sanchez in a similar formation to ours. I'll have to catch it later

probably the only time i've wanted arsenal to beat a  bottom of the table team. So they have more hope of top 4 going into spurs. Also so mborough are relegated by the time we play them, so we can fuck them over easy

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, lucio said:

probably the only time i've wanted arsenal to beat a  bottom of the table team. So they have more hope of top 4 going into spurs. Also so mborough are relegated by the time we play them, so we can fuck them over easy

dont say it will be easy mate, because its never easy, just look at the Palace result, lets stay humble. Cheers

I'll be 2nd supporting Arsenal along with my Gooner dad until the Spuds game. I want Arsenal to win their games. This is vital, for Wenger's future and us winning the league.

Johnnyeye, Beigl and communicate like this

Good result for Arsenal. One time I'm rooting for them and for my surprise they did their job. :D 

Now I feel dirty saying it but this weekend Liverpool must beat Palace before the latter host Spurs.

Premier League PFA Team of the Year ⚽️ 🇪🇸 De Gea 🇬🇧 Walker 🇧🇷 Luiz 🇬🇧 Cahill 🇬🇧 Rose 🇬🇧 Alli 🇧🇪 Hazard 🇫🇷 Kante 🇸🇳 Mane 🇬🇧 Kane 🇧🇪 Lukaku

Johnnyeye likes this

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Premier League PFA Team of the Year ⚽️ 🇪🇸 De Gea 🇬🇧 Walker 🇧🇷 Luiz 🇬🇧 Cahill 🇬🇧 Rose 🇬🇧 Alli 🇧🇪 Hazard 🇫🇷 Kante 🇸🇳 Mane 🇬🇧 Kane 🇧🇪 Lukaku

i would put Azpi or Alonso in that team