• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

38 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Meh, but at least it is a draw. Not that their bloody steal the winner at last minute. Leicester 4 points clear with a game in hand. Not bad.

Leicester worry me, they (and crucially Vardy) seem to be flaking a bit and Ranieri doesn't exactly have a strong record in the business end, only time I can recall any of his teams doing the business under pressure was our chase for 4th in 2003, and even then we were doing our best to blow it.

They are still getting the results right now but I just can't help thinking the cream rising theory will still come up trumps and send them on a bit of a rut before the end.

Although having said that if they can win tommorow they will have to have an unbelievable implosionfor it not to atlesst be in their hands coming here on last day, and you would think we wouldn't bust a gut for Spurs.

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

Leicester worry me, they (and crucially Vardy) seem to be flaking a bit and Ranieri doesn't exactly have a strong record in the business end, only time I can recall any of his teams doing the business under pressure was our chase for 4th in 2003, and even then we were doing our best to blow it.

They are still getting the results right now but I just can't help thinking the cream rising theory will still come up trumps and send them on a bit of a rut before the end.

Although having said that if they can win tommorow they will have to have an unbelievable implosionfor it not to atlesst be in their hands coming here on last day, and you would think we wouldn't bust a gut for Spurs.

Spurs has been predicted by some expert will only get around 7 from 21 points available before yesterday match. Leicester will not win all the remaining matches, of course, but so does Spurs. If Leicester could win their next match, it will be 7 points clear with 6 games remaining. It will boost their chance and confidence highly.

9 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Spurs has been predicted by some expert will only get around 7 from 21 points available before yesterday match. Leicester will not win all the remaining matches, of course, but so does Spurs. If Leicester could win their next match, it will be 7 points clear with 6 games remaining. It will boost their chance and confidence highly.

Arsenal players seem to think they have a chance again..hopefully wont somehow become the case

On 2/27/2016 at 3:09 PM, Laylabelle said:

I'd be happy for us to lose the last game if it means them winning.Especially if they get to lift it that day doubt any fan there would complain.Be quite a nice moment.Getting way ahead lol but hopefully.

Looks like it's happening! 

Leicester winning it will make our season seem not so out there. Because it's been a weird season with the top teams being bad. 

Now if the next season is the same then we can say that things are definitely changing. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Looks like it's happening! 

Leicester winning it will make our season seem not so out there. Because it's been a weird season with the top teams being bad. 

Now is the next season is the same then we can say that things are definitely changing. 

Course I'd rather them have already won it then we can win a home game lol.

It's funny how many times they've been predicted to slide..after Arsenal that be it game over and yet...fingers crossed!!

Just think- we're having our worst season in ages, United have been bang average and may miss top 4, and City couldn't really be bothered this season and still Arsene Wenger's Arenal can't win the title. How unbelievably embarrassing is that!? To make things even worse, a tiny club like Leicester will win it who have a squad nowhere close to as expensive as theirs. Still worse, they'll probably finish behind Spuds as well!

LOL! :D

He really should resign.