• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On 19/03/2016 at 5:43 PM, chrismada9 said:

I think I speak for everyone here, when I say the one true reason we all hope Leicester wins the league, is not just because of Ranieri / Huth (both ex Chelsea), not just the fact that they are a side whom no-one expected to win it... 

...but the fact that the Premier League trophy will still have blue ribbons around it. 

However, I don't suppose anyone has forgotten who we're playing at home in our final game of the season. Am I inclined to describe what presentation we're going to expect one year after being champions? If they do have a trophy presentation.. surely it has to be before they play us at the Bridge?

They will lift it at The Bridge if it takes till the last day to win it.

If they secure it before hand they will lift it at The King Power after Everton game.

Either Jose or Pep without CL, I don't know which one I would prefer more. If both out, it would be nice, but it could be means that West Ham or Liverpool then for one of the spot? That would be sucks either, lol. 

Whatever as long as Leicester win it :)

You know football has gone fucking barmy when when Spurs fans are chanting...."Leicester City we are coming for you"

:middlefinger:

Laughed like fuck at Liverpool, especially Klopp going wild on the second goal. Oh and Pellegrino storming off because City are shite.

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

You know football has gone fucking barmy when when Spurs fans are chanting...."Leicester City we are coming for you"

:middlefinger:

Laughed like fuck at Liverpool, especially Klopp going wild on the second goal. Oh and Pellegrino storming off because City are shite.

Still can't get over that Liverpool's meltdown at St's Mary :lol::lol:

Was watching the game live with a mate of mine (He's a Pool fan) and when that third goal from Mane went in, the poor dude was literally in tears :lol:

Looking back at the league table, we are only 3 points off from Liverpool! WTF, considering how shit we have been this season and how Kloppo is supposed to be a messiah that saves L'Pool from mid table glory :lol:

Christian Benteke: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp 'ignores' striker

http://bbc.com/sport/football/35880895

Christian Benteke: ‘I would have never signed for Liverpool if I wasn’t first choice’

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03/christian-benteke-i-never-signed-liverpool-i-wasnt-first-choice/

Looks like somebody want to be sold.

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Christian Benteke: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp 'ignores' striker

http://bbc.com/sport/football/35880895

Christian Benteke: ‘I would have never signed for Liverpool if I wasn’t first choice’

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03/christian-benteke-i-never-signed-liverpool-i-wasnt-first-choice/

Looks like somebody want to be sold.

The next Belgium boy who can't keep it in his pants, astonishing...

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Adam Johnson has been sentenced to 6 years in prison...He will serve half of that.

Lmao, you get 6 years for manslaughter over here. The turd who killed my friend got 8, not far off. Some laws don't make sense, as Leif pointed out, the difference between 6 years and 0 years is a couple of months before the gal turns barely legal. As if that timeframe makes any difference in her ability to keep her panties on in front of rich athletes...

• 2 weeks later...

Got to say, I'm glad Palace are on an awful winless run, the media loving towards Pardew for the whole of 2015 was cringeworthy, apart from a few honeymoon spells his record is abysmal.