test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Watched the last 20 seconds of United v Bournemouth, the first thing I see after the FT whistle is Mourinho raging at the fourth ref. After playing 50 minutes with an extra man against the third worst defence in the league. Now Ibrahimovic says that bloke's thrown his head into his elbow. Hahah

Last Sicarius likes this

13 hours ago, Tautvix said:

Man Utd were 8 points ahead with 5 games to go in 2012. If there was 1 guy in the world who is not a bottler it was SAF. But somehow they lost the title.

And in the worse way as well..went from ending the game thinking league was won to minutes later not the case..still remember the happy reactions that weren't..woops!

Spurs definitely still a threat but shouldn't be to us..only one who can stop us is us really. We mess up now our fault no other teams fault..

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I don't know. Spurs are kind of a concern for me. Not in Europe anymore so can focus only on the PL. 

Hoping the CL causes City to fall away.

Spurs?

:P

Gana Gueye just fucking give up there and that's why if that was Kante that goal does not happen. The keeper also should not be beaten from there either.

Everton look dreadful. I think Spuds will continue winning for the remainder of the season so we must do so as well. They're still our biggest danger I think.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Everton look dreadful. I think Spuds will continue winning for the remainder of the season so we must do so as well. They're still our biggest danger I think.

It's weird to see them so high up! Know after last season there was predictions of it being a one off and would lose confidence but just carried on where left off whereas the champions gone down down..Good as they are don't like this Spurs side!

36 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's weird to see them so high up! Know after last season there was predictions of it being a one off and would lose confidence but just carried on where left off whereas the champions gone down down..Good as they are don't like this Spurs side!

They still got time to do their yearly choke.

Without Kane they dont do much.

So much for Everton making a late surge towards top 4. They're shocking here. No service to Lukaku, midfield slow and awful, and defenders all over the place.

Alos, I just cannot stand Harry Kane. Don't know what it is about him. Maybe it's the brain dead expression he always has on his face, maybe it's the 3 sizes too small shirt he wears, I don't know...he's just annoying. Absolutely deadly finisher, though. 

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So much for Everton making a late surge towards top 4. They're shocking here. No service to Lukaku, midfield slow and awful, and defenders all over the place.

Alos, I just cannot stand Harry Kane. Don't know what it is about him. Maybe it's the brain dead expression he always has on his face, maybe it's the 3 sizes too small shirt he wears, I don't know...he's just annoying. Absolutely deadly finisher, though. 

Hahaha exactly what I think when I see him. The mouth is always open and he looks on with dead eyes.

ManUtd would be insane if they'd spent 100 million for that overhyped Griezmann and not for Harry Kane.

Even though Drawchester United aren't much better than Spurs on sporting level. 

25 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

ManUtd would be insane if they'd spent 100 million for that overhyped Griezmann and not for Harry Kane.

Even though Drawchester United aren't much better than Spurs on sporting level. 

Unless they offered £150m there's no way Levy would sell him to United. Not with the new stadium on the way. He's their only real source for goals and without him they be nowhere near top 4.

Nah you wouldn't sell your top player to a rival either. Make money from the sale but lose out on a league place because you let them go..nah wouldn't happen 

Come on Sunderland lads....!

Kunt Aguero literally scored when I typed this...well hopefully Sunlessland pull one back!

2-0 down with 30 minutes left and your fans start heading for the exits? Hope Sunderland are relegated.