test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

32,932 posts in this topic
Just now, manpe said:

Nothing's happened, the same as always.

Indeed...FA has been shit for years now, but this is shockingly bad and in United's favour (as always). 

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Indeed...FA has been shit for years now, but this is shockingly bad and in United's favour (as always). 

Yeah, nothing new under the sun.

Well done refs for fucking up the final and ruining Saints. Well done.

The worst thing you will hear Mourinho how he feels sorry for them.

BoyBlue96 likes this

Yup. Disgrace. And Utd did nothing all game to deserve the lead.

Build offside line technology or manager challenge system asap. This is just too bad and can't continue.

I don't want to watch that game now, fuck off FA

Really unfortunate for the Saints, really bad referee and also it is a cup final, why these avarage referees are in charge of this game? But nowadays, looks like there aren't good English referees anymore.

Nice that they scored one just before the half time, there could be a chance for them. But if they want something, they have to play a lot better at defence. Just look at manure second goal, what the f8ck? Looks like Southampton players don't have any motivation for that mickey mouse cup and that will benefit the not special anymore one, he will be so proud of winning this cup again.

Joke of defence from Southampton. Final, 88 minute, 2-2 and you let Ibrahimovic like this in the goalkeeper area... It felt like there are 4 Moses' in the Saints defence. Shame for the approach of Southampton in this game, loserpool would have done much better and I actually prefer Klop to win something than Mou with manure. 

Shocking defence, actually Yoshida gave everything, but this boy next to him, Stephens, made the worst performance from defender since Boulahrouz time at Chelsea. I don't know why Caceres didn't play if he was fit, I know he has just joined them, but that's a match where you need experience and they actually could get that form him.

and Saints won the EFL Cup!!!!! Shocking victory over Man U 5:2. In my reverse world.

FA must be so proud to support Man u for the past infinite years.

i hope everton win all their matches and dont allow Man U to qualify to europe and Roman should help Rostov kill Man u's hopes of winning the europa