• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, RoyalBlues said:

If they win their next 6 match, and with our help beating Spurs, I think they will win the league.

they won't win another 6 consecutive matches but I am positive they can win 6 of their remaining 9 games and that might be enough.

7 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Bayern have only 5 points clear from BVB. Today was 0-0, but  BVB have some chance.

yeah...completely missed the game since the leicester one was simulataneously. I thought Bayern BVB was tomorrow haha. Nobody gives a shit about the title "race" in Germany anyway. 

16 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

yeah...completely missed the game since the leicester one was simulataneously. I thought Bayern BVB was tomorrow haha. Nobody gives a shit about the title "race" in Germany anyway. 

Sure for fans of BPL race with 5 clubs is much better than Bundesleague when Bayern will win it i think. And when Leicester is leading everyone wants to see how they wining it.

I was watching BVB-Bayern cos Lewandowski and to see how BVB is doing in this season. Beginning was a bit interesting but after 30 minutes Bayern was doing much more than Borrrusia. But i like how they counter attack with aubameyang.