test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Managers who won the Premier League

12  Mancini sacked
13  Fergie retired
14  Pellegrini replaced
15  Jose sacked
16  Ranieri sacked

Hmm...you'd think after possibly the greatest feat in English football history (definitely the most surprising, at least), you'd get a full year without being sacked. 

Shame he didn't even get to coach the 2nd leg of the CL...

xPetrCechx likes this

It's bad that this has come so soon after the support statement..doesn't seem much like a decision that has gone down well..

39 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's bad that this has come so soon after the support statement..doesn't seem much like a decision that has gone down well..

Just like Chels last season. The club also released a statement how they are fully behind Mourinho. Yet a few weeks later, voila, gone.

Fernando likes this

Tinkerman such a nice fella, wouldn't be surprised if some of the players taking an easy ride

10th January he was  FIFA World Manager of the Year !

Timing suggests they have someone lined up - they've tapped up Arsene

11 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

THE ILLUMINATI FREEMASON CURSE.

Managers who won the Premier League

12  Mancini sacked
13  Fergie retired
14  Pellegrini replaced
15  Jose sacked
16  Ranieri sacked

17 Conte :ph34r:

No surprise that Ranieri was sacked at all, that's football now......Players spoke out about not being happy with him, Kasper Schmeichel being the ring leader apparently.

Alyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha is the name of the Leicester vice chairman. I suppose one consolation for the Leicester fans is that he's not a player try getting that on the back of your shirt.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Moral of the story, don't end up one point above relegation.

Aye because we can deal with one year being out of the CL as seen this season. 

But one year getting relegated, that is no joke. That's why any club in their right mind will do their best to avoid relegation. 

Finishing out of top 4 not the end of the world. 

Bernard N Y Burgesson and Tomo like this

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No surprise that Ranieri was sacked at all, that's football now......Players spoke out about not being happy with him, Kasper Schmeichel being the ring leader apparently.

You can see his dad has been a ManUtd player. Whining prick.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Mourinho can't wait to have a fucking microphone shoved in his face over this now....Watch the digs he has at us the fucking cock.

Isn't it? He took the stage on Instagram and some Chelsea fans even went over there saying: YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THE SHIT YOU GOT AT CHELSEA. Clueless people.

Spalleti (AS Roma manager) said something I, however, can agree on: It’s a great job being a manager isn’t it? They always sack us. You ever seen an owner or a player sacked?

That thug Vardy and that one season wonder Mahrez have to thank Ranieri for the fact Arsenal wanted them. Schmeichel as well that he got to hold a PL cup like his old man back in the days. Ungrateful sack of shits. Hope the players relegate and we'll see Mahrez or Vardy at WBA next year when they could've gone to Arsenal. 

Claudio-Ranieri.jpg

If Mourinho is called one of us, THE TINKERMAN is one of us as well. One Claudio Ranieri! 

i really dont understand why people are so mad about Ranieri's sacking. Yes it is a sad thing but life moves on. Its so fucking annoying when i see people talk about how football is spoilt and no loyalty and all that crap.

Times change so you adapt as well. Dont think its only the football world that is suffering from this. We as FANS are no better. How many chelsea fans right now can tell me that they are not happy when Mourinho flops or is having a hard time. I live those moments when i see Mourinho having an unbeaten run for ages and still remain 6th. People are speaking like we are in the 80's or 90's. Its sad to see this happen but then again it is easier sacking one man than sacking 4or5 players. I like leicester's abitions, to me its better than Arsenals cases. Leicester might be learning from Arsenal. better to let go than to keep him for 20yrs.

Liecester have to build a statue infront of their stadium for Ranieri

Blue-in-me-Veins and Fernando like this

38 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

i really dont understand why people are so mad about Ranieri's sacking. Yes it is a sad thing but life moves on. Its so fucking annoying when i see people talk about how football is spoilt and no loyalty and all that crap.

Times change so you adapt as well. Dont think its only the football world that is suffering from this. We as FANS are no better. How many chelsea fans right now can tell me that they are not happy when Mourinho flops or is having a hard time. I live those moments when i see Mourinho having an unbeaten run for ages and still remain 6th. People are speaking like we are in the 80's or 90's. Its sad to see this happen but then again it is easier sacking one man than sacking 4or5 players. I like leicester's abitions, to me its better than Arsenals cases. Leicester might be learning from Arsenal. better to let go than to keep him for 20yrs.

Liecester have to build a statue infront of their stadium for Ranieri

He's mad about it...

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I agree that I am not surprised with the sacking but I am also not surprised with Leciester position. I am not sure what the board expect, Last year everything went their way.

DYC. likes this

9 minutes ago, communicate said:

I agree that I am not surprised with the sacking but I am also not surprised with Leciester position. I am not sure what the board expect, Last year everything went their way.

If the players don't want to play for Ranieri, you have to get rid of him and hope they will for the next manager. You can't bring in new players and these players probably couldn't care less if they get relegated, because they'll be off in the summer.

The whole don't want to play for the manager attitude pisses me off so much!!! Fans hardly want to turn up to a game and see a half hearted performance but they do! Get a sodding grip!