• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The quality of the teams make me even more convinced we will bounce back with a vengeance next season.

Leicester and Tottenham don't have the resources to sustain what they are doing, United and Liverpool need a massive reshuffle and Arsenal are just Arsenal.

We have the peices in place, a solid transfer window and hopefully a strong end to this season to help the momentum for next, I would strongly fancy us to get that title back.

Agreed. Think the title may be a step too far in our new managers first season with Pep and Mou to compete with (and their infinite budgets) but I definetly think we'll be right amongst them challenging for the league.

Think we'll 100% finish above Spuds and Leicester won't get remotely close to theses heights again.

35 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

No, if Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal & City finish in top 4 and one of United/Liverpool win Europa League, then 4 English teams will automatically qualify for UCL group phase and one (4th spot) will play the qualifying play-off.

What happens if we also won the CL? 6 PL teams next season in total?

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

If only we had sacked Mourinho earlier...

<_<:rant:

This is what MrExcalibur et al. were saying from the moment he went berserk and lost it against Eva. He was rightfully being criticized harshly, but we kept being ignored and thought of as village idiots.

But anyway, tonight was a great midweek evening. I finally won a bet, for 9 games, simple win-only combination for 30 kr, which is roughly 3,1 pounds, and I won roughly 2865 pounds. I had bet among others on Stoke, West Ham and Liverpool. Stoke scored with 13 mins or so remaining, that's where I realized I could WIN, haha. Courage to all y'all who are doing bets! If it can happen to me, it can happen to you at anytime. ;-)

23 minutes ago, Irakozium257 said:

This is what MrExcalibur et al. were saying from the moment he went berserk and lost it against Eva. He was rightfully being criticized harshly, but we kept being ignored and thought of as village idiots.

But anyway, tonight was a great midweek evening. I finally won a bet, for 9 games, simple win-only combination for 30 kr, which is roughly 3,1 pounds, and I won roughly 2865 pounds. I had bet among others on Stoke, West Ham and Liverpool. Stoke scored with 13 mins or so remaining, that's where I realized I could WIN, haha. Courage to all y'all who are doing bets! If it can happen to me, it can happen to you at anytime. ;-)

I put on stoke, WHU, liverpool, united, porto, Madrid, Monchengladbach, BVB. But would you believe that Bayern of all teams lost at allianz arena. 

Life just SUCKS.

1 hour ago, Irakozium257 said:

So you're siding with the prima donnas?
Every time something happens that some of them don't like, we should sack the current manager no matter what?
Excuse me, but i'm not going along with this, but this seems to be the strategy at Chelsea... we've seen it happen before, keep wondering when it will happen again...:)

9 hours ago, Essien19 said:

So you're siding with the prima donnas?
Every time something happens that some of them don't like, we should sack the current manager no matter what?
Excuse me, but i'm not going along with this, but this seems to be the strategy at Chelsea... we've seen it happen before, keep wondering when it will happen again...:)

Ouch - I don't think you can generalise that much, there will always be people that cannot be pleased. But, for me it was hard to admit Mourinho had to go and results since have done little to change my mind. 

Mou is a great short-term manager if you want to win something quickly, that's still my belief. He cannot build, nor assemble a legacy team. 

Anyway, back on topic - C'mon Leicester ???

9 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Ouch - I don't think you can generalise that much, there will always be people that cannot be pleased. But, for me it was hard to admit Mourinho had to go and results since have done little to change my mind. 

Mou is a great short-term manager if you want to win something quickly, that's still my belief. He cannot build, nor assemble a legacy team. 

Anyway, back on topic - C'mon Leicester ???

Some of them clearly had issues with the coach and don't give a flying fuck about the club and the fans, it's all about them. Just ask Courtois...
In the end they got what they wanted and ever since then, they have turned on the style, just take a good look at Fabregas, Ivanovic, Costa and others,
the question is, when will they do it again? Look at Mikel's comments, nowadays it's all about a nice little dig at good ol' Jose, lolz.

Maybe it was the right thing to do, but at the end of the season some of the players have to go too, imo, but it could be the case that because of
some nice results during the last months everything is fine (again) and so the cycle is going to continue. Maybe just maybe that's the nature of today's game; fickleness!

Turning to Leicester, finally we have something to agree on.
Arsenal lost
Yids lost
City lost
Couldn't have asked for more, terrific results yesterday, an upcoming draw in the London derby and Leicester can get away with some more points.
Nowadays every game is unpredictable, the upcoming games aren't that easy for Leicester, but they have to do it, a once in a lifetime opportunity...:)

Complete meltdowns on TalkSport this morning. Sack him, club wrecker, he's a money manager not a football manager.....The lot has been said.

Cried laughing at it.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Complete meltdowns on TalkSport this morning. Sack him, club wrecker, he's a money manager not a football manager.....The lot has been said.

Cried laughing at it.

Could the meltdown possibly be any worse than this

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/48nsq6/shitpost_when_was_the_last_time_alexis_rolled_up/

:)