The English Football Thread

Steve

8 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

We will helping Leicester by beating Spurs at home. Finger crossed.

Just like we did to Liverpool for City back then. 

Just hope it isnt all level last day of the season.Be so annoying if we stopped Leicester getting the title

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ask any Chelsea fan of my age who lives or was brought up in London what team they hate most they would say without hesitation Tottenham. If they win the league I'll have to fucking emigrate or live on a desert island with no phone or internet access because I'll never hear the end of it. Got family and mates who support Spurs and I'm not on Facebook or Twitter but I'm going to be bombarded with texts, emails and phone calls. Going to my local will be a fucking nightmare as well it just doesn't bare thinking about. I hate Arsenal as much as the next man but I truly despise Tottenham the area as well as the football team. Going to Tottenham is one fraught with danger especially if you get off at Seven Sisters doesn't matter if your mobbed up or there's just a couple of you.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Just hope it isnt all level last day of the season.Be so annoying if we stopped Leicester getting the title

Don't worry we're well known for ruining our rival club party at the right moment. Ask Mr Gerrard.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Don't worry we're well known for ruining our rival club party at the right moment. Ask Mr Gerrard.

I'd be happy for us to lose the last game if it means them winning.Especially if they get to lift it that day doubt any fan there would complain.Be quite a nice moment.Getting way ahead lol but hopefully...

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Ask any Chelsea fan of my age who lives or was brought up in London what team they hate most they would say without hesitation Tottenham. If they win the league I'll have to fucking emigrate or live on a desert island with no phone or internet access because I'll never hear the end of it. Got family and mates who support Spurs and I'm not on Facebook or Twitter but I'm going to be bombarded with texts, emails and phone calls. Going to my local will be a fucking nightmare as well it just doesn't bear thinking about. I hate Arsenal as much as the next man but I truly despise Tottenham the area as well as the football team. Going to Tottenham is one fraught with danger especially if you get off at Seven Sisters doesn't matter if your mobbed up or there's just a couple of you.

Imagine if it all goes down to the last round and Chelsea gifts Spurs/Arsenal the title.......

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

We play leicester at home too...

Hopefully, we will do guard of honour by that time.

If not, we still could help them, and then our fans could celebrate together by doing pitch invasion at the final whistle. We then could smoke screen it by telling it was for Guus farewell. :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Then my friend I will leave London and join a monastery for a year.

It didn't happen with Liverpool two years ago so there's still hope. Liverpool have a huge fan base here in Romania, definitely the most supported foreign team by a huge mile. And they are similar to the scousers in England - vile, frustrated human beings ready to rip your head off at the very first bad word about their team. They have this theory that royal blood runs through every scouser's vein and their team must be regarded as the epitome of football. There is nothing bigger than LFC, others are just plastics or creations of corruption surrounding modern football that stops them from being successful again. 

I used to work with a couple of LFC fans, members of Liverpool fan club here in Romania and they gave me the dog abuse when they heard I was supporting Chelsea. It was that type of low life bastards that wore a Liverpool shirt at work when suit & tie was imposed most of the time.