• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Unlike Oscar he has brilliant close control and can reliably beat a man (or more) with his dribbling ability. He's also a more robust and won't get bullied off the ball. Lastly, he's got the one thing a top #10 should have: vision!

Would be a great signing for us. 

The only thing is that he's almost 29 and plays for West Ham; they'd want us bent over a barrell before they sell to us. 

What I can't understand though is why he was never looked at before West Ham got him. As far as I know he had a stupid amount of assists last season as well, first in the French league with 15+ I believe. It's something we've desperately missed since Mata left...

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/nml0.mp4

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/6tab.mp4

Couldn't help but smile when I read Utd sold this guy in the summer as it confirmed any chances of winning the league were gone. If only Real pushed through for that De Gea deal.

Utd and Chelsea ruled the PL for so long, I guess it's only normal they both declined. With the inevitable cycles in football and all.

Utd need a new midfield and attack. Chelsea need a new midfield and defence. Shocking state of affairs.

I don't know what City is doing. The balance in that team is incredibly off. How did they allow that to happen? But it's a good for the league. Arsenal need only two astute signings (and a better medical staff and/or better fitness regime!) to become the new leading team in England. It will be interesting to see if they seize this opportunity to grab the position of power in England.

The PL has turned into the Eredivisie with money. It's absolutely crazy. By far the most enjoyable campaign I've witnessed, although I question the quality. But who cares really, this is great. It would've been far more enjoyable if it wasn't for Chelsea's implosion though.

1 hour ago, The Mak said:

The only thing is that he's almost 29 and plays for West Ham; they'd want us bent over a barrell before they sell to us. 

What I can't understand though is why he was never looked at before West Ham got him. As far as I know he had a stupid amount of assists last season as well, first in the French league with 15+ I believe. It's something we've desperately missed since Mata left...

Oh, shit, he is!? I thought he was much younger than that! Like early-mid 20's.

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

Dele Alli's goal against Palace is the best that I've ever seen. Better than Zidane's against Leverkusen. 

DF2DFhS.gif

Haha, each to their own, but I'm not having any of that! 

You have to take technique and circumstance into equal consideration - Zidane won a Champions League final with that goal. Alli helped Spurs beat Crystal Palace.

For the record, I don't think that Alli goal is even close to being the best in the PL this season - Martina against Arsenal has that one all sewn up.