• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

BT absolute wanking over United but they obviously get better treatment than us and are allowed to be 2-0 down to Newcastle and still not win, like us. The fucking praise heaped on them from the pundits last night was nothing short of laughable...

If there was no UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE in football.

There would be no need for top clubs to finish in the top 4 of the Domestic Premier Leagues across Europe and Clubs across the world in Europe would have less foreigner and overseas footballer and the domestic leagues across europe would have more local talent and players who were born in that country playing the Domestic Leagues in that Country instead of overseas players coming into the league to destroy local talent from playing in their own domestic league.

Their also would be less Football in The Season and The FA Cup and League Cup would be taken more seriously if their was no Champions League and Europa League.

The Champions League and Europa League of UEFA is the Cancer and The Devil and Lucifer of Football in European Football Domestic Leagues. 

I AM ANTI-OVERSEAS AND ANTI-FOREIGNERS FOOTBALLERS PLAYING IN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.

I WANT ALL THOSE OVERSEAS FOOTBALLERS OUT OF THE FUCKING ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE. I WOULD GLADLY TURN INTO THE RIGHTEOUS VERSION ADOLF HITLER AND GO TO ENGLAND TO KICK THOSE OVERSEAS FOOTBALLERS PLAYING IN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE OUT.

27 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

That header from Robert Huth though...:clap:

Proper old skool.

Did you watch MOTD ? Getting hilarious lately what with Lawro calling Piennar, ''Penis'' on Saturday.

Last night Lineker was on about a player ''making himself big with his hands'' and Shearer said ''You'd know all about that Gary'' :D 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Proper old skool.

Did you watch MOTD ? Getting hilarious lately what with Lawro calling Piennar, ''Penis'' on Saturday.

Last night Lineker was on about a player ''making himself big with his hands'' and Shearer said ''You'd know all about that Gary'' :D 

Yeah I saw both of them. Lawro should be put down, the bloke is a complete cock.

The placement of that header, absolute class.

I tell a lie I somehow managed to miss the WHU game v Bournemouth....Seriously those to FK's were fucking insane. That one from Valencia was something else, the height and dip he gets on the ball to is quite amazing.

On another note, i'd have Payet here tomorrow.