• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Everyone loved AVB when he arrived, but every match that passed opinions of him turned increasingly sour.

I still think he will be a top manager one day provided he learns from his mistakes. As of now he though he hasn't done anything to prove the doubters wrong.

Everyone loved AVB when he arrived, but every match that passed opinions of him turned increasingly sour.

He only started revealing his true colours after he got sacked. Before that I was behind him and even when he left I thought I'd wish him the best, but as it turns out he's nothing but a bitter cunt and one of the worst managers I have ever seen in my life. He is still young and may yet prove me wrong, but so far he hasn't learned from his mistakes and I'm fully enjoying his miserable tenure at Tottenham. :lol:

Hope the Liverpool v Arse game ends in a draw.

Can anyone be more deluded than AVB? Every week he always say his team created lots of chances and deserved the goal that they scored when that is not always the case. Did it while he was here and now at Spurs too. :doh:

I'm not sure he was even watching the game yesterday because Norwich had 5 great chances before Spurs scored, then they equalized and had another great chance to win it lol.

I'm not sure he was even watching the game yesterday because Norwich had 5 great chances before Spurs scored, then they equalized and had another great chance to win it lol.

He's obviously not watching the same match like all of us viewers do. All his post-match comments contradict to what actually happened during the game every time.

He's obviously not watching the same match like all of us viewers do. All his post-match comments contradict to what actually happened during the game every time.

I think he's just a bit insecure and gets defensive instead of admitting shortcomings.