• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Watched that presser, too. Van Gaal's cracking. Could be a thrilling match next Monday should Stoke thump them. Hiddink vs Vaan Gaal, these two can't stand each other, Hiddink's going to go to Old Trafford all guns blazing to put that fucker out of his misery.

Why can't Leicester keep their run going? They have been playing great football since the March. They're for real and I think they'll win the league.

very much true.

People are saying they can't carry on through a whole season, but it's been almost one year since they're rising...

Also, every time I read Vardy and Mahrez comments, it bothers me. Their team isn't good only because of them. Surely if their form drop, they get injured or suspended they'll feel it, but they have a good unit, they're on fire, their players are starting to really dream about it.

They're very well drilled, they have nothing to lose, no pressure - only anxiety.

Maybe is wishful thinking on my part - as I don't want Arsenal as champions more than anything else - but I think they can carry on. They had small bumps, they managed them incredibly well, instead of letting them turn into slumps. Arsenal will drop points and I wouldn't bet on Özil carrying on throughout the whole season. He has a history with small injuries, he goes through slumps - some longer, some shorter - so yeah, I think Leicester could have a chance. I don't see (or don't want to see) Arsenal winning it, even when it's wrapped in a gift for them...

very much true.

People are saying they can't carry on through a whole season, but it's been almost one year since they're rising...

Also, every time I read Vardy and Mahrez comments, it bothers me. Their team isn't good only because of them. Surely if their form drop, they get injured or suspended they'll feel it, but they have a good unit, they're on fire, their players are starting to really dream about it.

They're very well drilled, they have nothing to lose, no pressure - only anxiety.

Maybe is wishful thinking on my part - as I don't want Arsenal as champions more than anything else - but I think they can carry on. They had small bumps, they managed them incredibly well, instead of letting them turn into slumps. Arsenal will drop points and I wouldn't bet on Özil carrying on throughout the whole season. He has a history with small injuries, he goes through slumps - some longer, some shorter - so yeah, I think Leicester could have a chance. I don't see (or don't want to see) Arsenal winning it, even when it's wrapped in a gift for them...

Exactly what I was trying to say. People act as if they just got hot in September. When we beat them the second time last season they were on a roll.

Ozil will not continue his form, i agree. I'd hate to see Arsenal win the league. No player can maintain top form like this for a whole season.

If theres one thing the media hate, its being criticised, which LVG did -they come back with a vengeance.

Lets be honest, the media arent interested in the results or football, it's whos's next for the sack....

Bournemouth face FFP fine, Fulham and Nottingham Forest face possible transfer embargo
By Dev Trehan
Last Updated: 24/12/15 11:45am

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10109261/bournemouth-face-ffp-fine-fulham-and-nottingham-forest-face-possible-transfer-embargo

The Football League has announced Bournemouth, Nottingham Forest and Fulham will be sanctioned after breaching Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations.
Bournemouth, who won the Championship last season, will be subject to a financial sanction, while Nottingham Forest and Fulham will be subject to an FFP embargo - in the form of a transfer ban - for the remainder of the season.
All three clubs have exceeded the maximum £6m permitted as a 'maximum deviation' - clubs cannot spend more than £6m of what they generate in revenue.
Bournemouth face the most severe punishment because their spending resulted in them gaining the competitive advantage of promotion to the Premier League.
The worst case scenario is that the club are fined 100 per cent of the excess over £10m but the fines are assessed on a sliding scale; for example if they are found to have spent up to £10m above the £6m threshold - so £16m in total - they'll be asked to pay 80 per cent of that £10m back as a fine.

Here is the Barclays Premier League team of the year so far at the end of the 2015 part of the 2015/2016 season chosen by SuperSport TV South Africa Sports Channel on DSTV SOUTH AFRICA.

https://twitter.com/SuperSportTV/status/680100832659042304

SD6SQ_j6_bigger.jpegSuperSport Verified account ‏@SuperSportTV
It has been a cracking season so far. Here is our #BPLBPL.png Team of the Season, what do you think? #SSFootball

CXA0GoqWQAEyZrR.jpg

The English media have moved on from Chelsea now because Jose has been sacked. The speculation of Mourinho getting sacked and him being negative reels them in money.

Now they moved on to Van Gaal. LVG and United must not let the English media win again.

Except isn't the media playing awful football, getting out of UCL in groups stage and going 8 matches without winning. They're throwing fuel, but they certainly didn't start the fire

Stoke's entire attack consists of former great hopes, all tipped to have a great future. If this was a film, they would've bonded like brothers and led Stoke to Premier League glory.

Arnautovic's goal was amazing. He'll always be Zlatan-lite for me. Well, Zlatan-lite-lite now.