The English Football Thread

Steve

At least they have 1-2 top quality strikers who can score goals... <_<

Right, but when it's Chelsea and the opposition are controlling the game, you get people talking like we are the worst team in the league.

But the same happened to Man utd against Fulham and today with City.

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Does anyone know if Lukaku came on for West Brom today ?

No, he was injured and wasn't even on the bench. He was called up for Belgium's WC qualifiers next week so I guess his injury is not that serious.

edit: Fuck, @ beat me to it. There goes my streak. :lol:

You know, it's early days, but I think we have an outside chance of winning the league. Obviously it would have as much legitimacy as Man United's 2010/11 win which was basically everyone else being shit and United being the least shit of them all.

The point I'm getting at here is that every other title contender so far has been utter cack, excluding ourselves.

You know, it's early days, but I think we have an outside chance of winning the league. Obviously it would have as much legitimacy as Man United's 2010/11 win which was basically everyone else being shit and United being the least shit of them all.

The point I'm getting at here is that every other title contender so far has been utter cack, excluding ourselves.

if this stays for a couple of months, then u will be right but i think united and city will just get better

if this stays for a couple of months, then u will be right but i think united and city will just get better

Agreed, we'll certainly know better in a few months. Usually the Bad Moment begins around November and lasts for a few months but if we can avoid that this year, then we will definitely challenge for the title. At the moment it's still way too early to predict anything because if the last few years have taught us anything, it's that United always start badly but improve all the time whereas we usually start well but then something happens a few months into the season.

Agreed, we'll certainly know better in a few months. Usually the Bad Moment begins around November and lasts for a few months but if we can avoid that this year, then we will definitely challenge for the title. At the moment it's still way too early to predict anything because if the last few years have taught us anything, it's that United always start badly but improve all the time whereas we usually start well but then something happens a few months into the season.

Bad Moment B)

It's a fixture in our clubs season now :lol:

I feel asleep watching that City vs QPR game! :lol:

But I have to say, now that Drogba is no longer in the PL Yaya is the biggest game player there is in the PL.

Barca are totally fools for letting him go.

I blame it on Pep by putting Busquet ahead of him, when he ain't nowhere near as good as Yaya.

Only if we would have gotten him back then. Sigh.