test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I loved that one so much I dedicated my profile picture to that Claude guy.

ex-big club. Should've never left Highbury. Also enjoyed the away games in that stadum there much more than at the Emirates library nowadays. 

Hopefully that's not us in a few years.

Hopefully that's not us in a few years.

Yes, Arsenal and now West Ham give us a big example why we should simply rebuild our current ground and not relocate.

20 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Yes, Arsenal and now West Ham give us a big example why we should simply rebuild our current ground and not relocate.

I wouldn't really call the Emirates Stadium a relocation. It was right across the street. The biggest issue is the sheer size of the stadium, distance from the pitch, and Arsenal just generally having shit vocal support these days.

From the plans for the stadium, it looks like distance won't be an issue. The biggest worry is increasing the capacity for people who won't be vocal and separating the vocal supporters.

So Alexis Sanchez isn't going anywhere if one Arsenal fan is to be believed. His reasoning for this was that Sanchez gets such great hugs at Arsenal so he wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Lol.

9 hours ago, kmk108 said:

I wouldn't really call the Emirates Stadium a relocation. It was right across the street. The biggest issue is the sheer size of the stadium, distance from the pitch, and Arsenal just generally having shit vocal support these days.

From the plans for the stadium, it looks like distance won't be an issue. The biggest worry is increasing the capacity for people who won't be vocal and separating the vocal supporters.

Like we don't have any shitty vocal support... we call the Emirates the library but our own Bridge is also a library at times. 

We I still want us to stay at Stamford Bridge.

Liverpool & Arsenal fans creaming themselves over the idea of signing Draxler. Absolute lunatics, 95% of which have no idea he's the German Ross Barkley.

20 minutes ago, Leif said:

Liverpool & Arsenal fans creaming themselves over the idea of signing Draxler. Absolute lunatics, 95% of which have no idea he's the German Ross Barkley.

Isn't he close to joining PSG?

Fat Sam is just a lesser version of Pulis. 

I would be more worried about John Carver. 😅 Self-Proclaimed greatest manager in the premier league. 

Big Fat Sam now Palace manager...luckily we already played them at Selhurst park. Allardyce can be tricky to face.

I thought the FA wanted to ban him from English football managing? 

For a manager who craves possession, control and pressing, City sure aren't playing like a Guardiola side. They are good going forward but otherwise, they look rather loose and never really have full control of matches. They're playing the side sitting bottom and yet every time they lose the ball, they give good opportunities for Hull to break away and chances to score.

kmk108 likes this