• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Now the Mancs have to shut the up because they lost too against the mighty Bournemouth. :D

Van Gaal looked really angry, imo. Can he survive this season?!

Howe is doing a fantastic job, so many injuries but he grinds out results against Chelsea and United.

I like Bournemouth, hope they can survive in the Premier-League.

Now the Mancs have to shut the up because they lost too against the mighty Bournemouth. :D

Van Gaal looked really angry, imo. Can he survive this season?!

Howe is doing a fantastic job, so many injuries but he grinds out results against Chelsea and United.

I like Bournemouth, hope they can survive in the Premier-League.

I hope WE can survive in the PL

I hope WE can survive in the PL

According to your bio you're an oldie (no hearm meant) and as a granddad your time is fully enganged and maybe you forgot to add this?

:Goober:

It's one thing to believe that Chelsea won't go to the top, justified after the season so far, but relegation is a different case.

You need to chill the fuck out, for god's sake, christmas is knocking on our doors and children can read too, stay positive man.

You know what?!

If we get relegated i double my announced billing and consider nothing from you in return.

How about that?! :readthemessage:

I knew manutd will eventually start to pay for the slow turgid football they play. Can't seem to create chances, so when the opponent scores first, they are forced to score so they become a disorganized and scattered team on the pitch.

10 goals in their last 12 games is incredible lol. That's why they've won only 3 matches in that spell, lack of goals.

I knew manutd will eventually start to pay for the slow turgid football they play. Can't seem to create chances, so when the opponent scores first, they are forced to score so they become a disorganized and scattered team on the pitch.

10 goals in their last 12 games is incredible lol. That's why they've won only 3 matches in that spell, lack of goals.

What's more funny is that we have scored and won more games than United in the last 12 matches in all competitions.

Chelsea - 5 wins, 14 goals scored

United - 3 wins, 10 goals scored