• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

What do you think. What makes him so big progress?

Lowkey, Vardy is actually a good player. What's unfortunate with him is he's now 28 and he may have missed his opportunity to really go any further. This goal run he's on is incredible and deserves respect but I don't see him progressing any further. He'll do well to stay at Leicester and maybe make one more move to a more consistent PL club in the future.

Vardy shows what confidence can do to a player, he's on the form of his life and it would be great if he continues to keep going.

According to "El partido de las 12", spanish radio program, Ancelotti to Bayern and Guardiola to City for the next season.

Spanish press says a lot of bullshit but I wanted to comment it. What do you think about it guys?.

According to "El partido de las 12", spanish radio program, Ancelotti to Bayern and Guardiola to City for the next season.

Spanish press says a lot of bullshit but I wanted to comment it. What do you think about it guys?.

Bullshit. Even if that happens no chance some radio knows exactly where TWO managers will go right now. Bild will probably report it first if Guardiola goes anywhere and who will be the replacement.

The Sun said the same, they want to bring Messi and Guardiola back together at City.

I'd be happy with it, Guardiola will come to England sooner or later. As long it isn't at Chelsea I am happy.

Guardiola ya habría firmado por el Manchester City
I think this is the same outcome as Klopp.
A lot of people here didn't want to see it, saying Klopp was going to take the full year break.
But I knew he really wanted to go there because Liverpool was kinda similar to what he had at Dortmund. And he wanted to do a similar job.
Now City I only see it because of the board they have and the futbol they play.
Ideally he would go to Arsenal because they play good, but the ex Barcelona directors at City might influence to come.
So I say this has a high chance of what Klopp to Liverpool was in the summer.