• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Not surprised. Said it from the beginning you can't take city serious.

People going nuts over them are ridiculous since they never learn.

City won the last two times with the bare minimum.

Not a team to fear till they prove otherwise in a full season.

But isn't Kevin the second coming of Jesus and City the most marvelous team since that Barcelona?

I'm confused

But isn't Kevin the second coming of Jesus and City the most marvelous team since that Barcelona?

I'm confused

City lost against Spurs and suddenly everyone thinks that they are shit?

They are obviously not the new Barcelona,but they are still title contenders and we should not underestimate them.We underestimated them already this season and lost 3:0 without having any chance to win against them.We could have easily lost against them if Aguero had a better day.

Also,losing against Spurs is not that unrealistic.We lost against them last season 5:3 and Terry and Cahill could not even once cope with Harry Kane on that day.

City lost against Spurs and suddenly everyone thinks that they are shit?

They are obviously not the new Barcelona,but they are still title contenders and we should not underestimate them.We underestimated them already this season and lost 3:0 without having any chance to win against them.We could have easily lost against them if Aguero had a better day.

Also,losing against Spurs is not that unrealistic.We lost against them last season 5:3 and Terry and Cahill could not even once cope with Harry Kane on that day.

no, we came to the conclusion after the only match they won in the last four is a COC match... lost all the others - two EPL and one UCL.

They need Silva in the team - Kevin or not - that as clear as day.

Also isn't Aguero the perfect striker? That's what I read in Costa's thread every time I dare to go there.

Fact remains if we had started well the league and City had had the same start they had, there wouldn't be as much talk around here how the title was already theirs. But as we were awful and they had 12 out 12 pts, so they were amazing and we were crap and let's kill Mourinho for being so bad and for letting Kevin - the third best player in the world according to some - go.

So yeah, your post is completely nonsense as no one here is saying losing to Spurs is the end of the world.

I'm confused

As confused about people freaking out about our start of the season.

There's so much games and time to go.

We have not even made it to December to see how this go. As that's the first barometer.

And kdb is good player. Just that they will need to find a balance to that team.

As confused about people freaking out about our start of the season.

There's so much games and time to go.

We have not even made it to December to see how this go. As that's the first barometer.

And kdb is good player. Just that they will need to find a balance to that team.

tbh I couldn't believe we'd challenge for the title after that start. I wasn't making City this marvelous team, but I knew we would struggle with other matches throughout the season and drop many more points and that was why closing a gap of 11 points was too much.

But I think the league is finally as challenging and difficult as Mourinho says (the only difference is that I didn't think it was the case the last two seasons when he also said that).

When we look to Leicester, Crystal Palace, West Ham and the challenge they presented to big teams and how they approached matches and look at the quality of their squads I believe anyone can drop points against them. Then there are the biggest budget teams and some teams that are just hard to break.

With so many difficult places to go, everyone - not only Chelsea - will be dropping a lot of points and that's where maybe we could still have a chance, but I have to admit I thought our season was over given our start.