• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hendo is a fucking ace midfielder.

Definitely. Wasn't sure about him a while ago, thought he wasn't going to make it. But as he gets older he's getting so much better and making him captain was almost a stroke of genius.

I hate saying it but this Liverpool teams has some really good players now. Coutinho, Henderson, Benteke, Clyne.

no new offside here?...

More of a change even

' if a player has a shot at goal and a team-mate in an offside position makes a play for the ball – even if they do not touch it – the goal will now be disallowed'

So Liverpool's shouldn't have counted...surprise surprise it did...

More of a change even

' if a player has a shot at goal and a team-mate in an offside position makes a play for the ball – even if they do not touch it – the goal will now be disallowed'

So Liverpool's shouldn't have counted...surprise surprise it did...

Hasn't it always been this way.

Anyway, offside is a nice concept, but in almost every game there is a controversial offside decision, cos the linesmen can't call it right. Either bring in technology to call it right or just abandon the rule.

Calling Otamendi the best centre back in the world last season is so wrong, so so wrong.

I'm not going to enter the debate of who's the best CB in the world because it's all subjective shit, but I don't think anyone can dispute that Otamendi wasn't good last season and that he's going to be a great signing for City. I'm hoping he mangalas his career in England, but somehow I doubt it.

You clearly haven't watched La Liga or Valencia last season then... Who in your opinion, was better?

Just because I disagree with your point, it means I didn't watch La Liga or Valencia last season? Don't be presumptuous.

He was probably the best centre back in La Liga last season but in the world? That's highly debatable when the likes of Terry, Chiellini etc all did well in 2014/15.