• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They obviously won't care because they got all 6 points, but United have been FAR from impressive.

They were outplayed for the most part by Spuds and only an early OG saw them through and they didn't exactly beat Villa convincingly either. Villa had absolutely no quality up front to trouble them.

Few things that United would have been punished for against better opposition too.

Would make it pretty concerning if we remain 5 points behind them after the weekend before they've even clicked as a team.

After all the hype and 200 articles in the Daily Mail, Memphis has been a bit shit hasn't he? As expected coming from the Dutch league at such a young age he's gonna have to learn how to cope with actual defenders.

The excitement, attention and hype surrounding his signing is very strange. You'd think they signed a POTY candidate. Depay is for the future. Suarez ripped the Eredivisie apart and he needed well over 18 months before he became a star. Depay doesn't even compare to Ajax Suarez yet.

Whilst I am pretty sure, Utd won't be champions, I got this feeling that they will finish above us. But the big tests are yet to come. Who the fuck are Tottenham and Villa.

Unless something crazy happens like a bunch of our best players get injured for long periods then them finishing above us would be pretty embarrassing.

We're stronger than they are in just about every area.

Unless something crazy happens like a bunch of our best players get injured for long periods then them finishing above us would be pretty embarrassing.

We're stronger than they are in just about every area.

Of course they are but they got immense depth in midfield, whilst we have none. Which is why injuries are exactly the point. We can't expect Hazard to not get injured again. We are only a couple of injuries away to look like a midtable team.With the big EPL money in, every team in the league has strengthened. There are no easy games anymore. It will be much harder to go on a run like last season. If United get some injuries to key midfielders they can rotate in Mata, Schweinsteiger, Blind or Januzai whilst we could play Moses, Mikel, Ramires or Cuadrado. I hope this won't make the difference.

if they continue like this they will get 114 points GF 38 GA 0

Will you bet on it? I know they have not play any team that can string 3 passes together it will be difficult for them even depay did not as well Rooney who did not take short at goal

Will you bet on it? I know they have not play any team that can string 3 passes together it will be difficult for them even depay did not as well Rooney who did not take short at goal

I was merely pointing out the flaw in your logic . Read your post again and consider.

So much hypocrisy and double standards in this thread, lol.

If it was us scraping through a win it'd be seen as "Only results matter", "We'll get better, it's only the start of the season" etc etc etc. But because it's a rival they're obviously shit and unimpressive, which is true but such a shortsighted thing to say all things considered.

It's incredible really. I actually commend Utd for winning two games they weren't their best in. People need to understand that whilst they aren't playing amazing they are still getting results. They're obviously still trying to click - it'll be interesting to see when they do. If they keep scraping results in the mean time then we've got a serious title rival.

So much hypocrisy and double standards in this thread, lol.

If it was us scraping through a win it'd be seen as "Only results matter", "We'll get better, it's only the start of the season" etc etc etc. But because it's a rival they're obviously shit and unimpressive, which is true but such a shortsighted thing to say all things considered.

Exactly, when some teams win ugly it's supposedly the "stuff of champions", as for others they're just a "bunch of lucky morons".