• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If we don't sustain any major injuries, and keep it up during the December period where we usually do bad I don't see why we can challenge for the tittle?

I personally cannot see it, to go from 6th to 1st is a huge ask, especially considering we have loads of new and young players to gel.

I would love to be wrong tho.

I think our best bet this season would be to try and make history by retaining the Champions League.

Arsenal fans want Van Persie to break his leg or get injured.

Cant imagine us wanting Joe Cole to BREAK HIS LEG!

And then they call us Plastics and all that. Fickle bunch of pathetic supporters.

He gave them 8 years, right until the last years of his prime. One day he is their hero, the next, the most useless player on earth who should break his leg or get badly injured. Wow.

So frustrating when you watch a good match and a fucking idiot like Skrtel decides to fuck it all up. City didn't deserve anything in this game.

Yep, i was watching it and thought brilliant, no points for city and then Skrtel-Tevez! ...are his dumb messages on his tshirt annoying anyone else? i think it's so the camera doesn't focus on his ugly mug

Thoroughly enjoyed today. went down the pub with my Champions of Europe t-shirt on knowing of course that Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal were playing. Went with my gooner mate to enjoy the double header. The first game pissed me off because Stoke didn't bother, they didn't get about Arsenal or make it hard for them, i was expecting an Arsenal goal any minute. Where was Stoke's physical intimidating style? Fuck sake. Anyway when it got to 30 minutes gone, i was thinking if they don't score in this half, Stoke wont play as bad in the 2nd half and for Arsenal's first half dominance, they did indeed fail to score. The 2nd half was just plain boring, Giroud looks pretty shit atm but time will tell. I was happy with 0-0 tho, 4 dropped points in 2 games is worse than a win and a defeat.

The Liverpool game was epic. I wasn't really too bothered who won because i dislike both. A Liverpool win would've been more beneficial but anything else would mean trouble for Liverpool which is never a bad thing. When Skrtel played that back pass i just laughed lol i found it pretty funny that all of Liverpool's hard work had been wasted like that. Liverpool were by far the better more comfortable team but 2-2 = 2 dropped points for both. Happy days.

Points dropped:

Liverpool 5

Tottenham 5

Arsenal 4

Man Utd 3

Man City 2

After 2 weekends, i am more than satisfied at what's gone on thus far.

Points at this stage of the season mean sweet F A in the grand scheme of things.

Not worried either way who wins/loses, just happy that we are on the right track.

Thing thats gonna get to me though is the Manchester Teams, one either wons back-to-back, doing what only Jose has done or the other, which is gonna be their 20th and we'll have to hear about that for the next 5 or so years.

Uniteds 20th is inevidable but the longer it takes the better