• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Deluded people write Arsenal off on everything. Well, apart from them winning preseason trophies.

I really hate arsenal but I can't understand why people write then off THIS season. They're probably the best team in the country right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the league, though I still think we will take it.

I really hate arsenal but I can't understand why people write then off THIS season. They're probably the best team in the country right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the league, though I still think we will take it.

what's the difference between them now and last season? Petr Cech is really that much of a player that he can solve problems in all the areas they usually struggle, starting with management and injuries?

what's the difference between them now and last season? Petr Cech is really that much of a player that he can solve problems in all the areas they usually struggle, starting with management and injuries?

Good point. Jack Wilshire has been injured so often the next time he makes an appearance he'll make English football history by being the first player to be stretchered on.

We have to admit that the main reason we won last season is because we started off on a high and hit the ground running whereas our main opponents all had their own different issues.

One big thing I'm at a loss to understand is we have BASICALLY the same lads that we had the start of last season. Last year and now I see and feel 100% difference between both the players and supporters. I felt prsonally that we played some of the best football I have watched any team play let alone Chelsea. We were attractive,fast,fluent,precise and even out tika takid Barca.

I know Mou drills defence into the guys and Ive said it before but I'm wondering if now the lads have had their natural instincts to go for the goal drilled out of them and theyre too worried about defending?

They play with more fluidity than us. They usually struggle with defense only. So yes, Cech is a big part of that. Even Terry acknowledged it. I just think people write them off for the sake that they're Arsenal wankers. But I would never say that they're a bad team. I'm curious as to how we would play them at the Emirates.

Daft to write arsenal off based on last season especially as they seemed to get it together more then they usually are

Cech be huge considering they've had dodgy goalies in the past.Signing Benzema also have a impact should it happen.Unlikely but never know weird things happen.surprised to see them so far behind us this time if at all Though only just started and hopefully be false hope for them as tends to be

Get ready for the massive overreaction in the media when Arsenal slaughter West Ham here.

"Arsenal will walk the league!"

and on and on bout us selling Cech and joses mistake...ignoring the fact he wanted to leave and though selling to arsenal didn't make sense letting him go did

Still find it funny how media went on and on how we could go unbeaten and then we're shocked when we did..it was December just so daft