• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

What the hell? Why is their official account reports stuff like that? I mean yeah, to gain attention, but it's not often I see clubs inform world that they are about to announce a major signing :D

It's special moment for them. It has been years.

Blatter's replacing Karen Brady. When your owners have made all there money selling dildos and wank mags Blatter's experience of accepting something dodgy in a brown bag will be invaluable.

What the hell? Why is their official account reports stuff like that? I mean yeah, to gain attention, but it's not often I see clubs inform world that they are about to announce a major signing :D

It's special moment for them. It has been years.

ICYMI: We've signed Spain U21 midfielder @Obiang14 from @sampdoria on a four-year deal http://wes.hm/obiang100615

lol!!!

I found tweet from A Manchester City fan That I am following and he is also following me. this is a Tattoo of Brendan Rodgers on A Liverpool Fan.

You got to be kidding! I told him 5 times Not to get a tattoo of Brenda !

CHKlUbEWsAEzrrq.jpg

I found tweet from A Manchester City fan That I am following and he is also following me. this is a Tattoo of Brendan Rodgers on A Liverpool Fan.

You got to be kidding! I told him 5 times Not to get a tattoo of Brenda !

CHKlUbEWsAEzrrq.jpg

Poor lad, ruined for life ... have you told him that you can actually remove tattoos these days? :D

Arsenal charged by FA over Calum Chambers transfer from Southampton

http://www.espnfc.com/arsenal/story/2488383/arsenal-charged-by-fa-over-calum-chambers-transfer

Strip them of the Premier League titles they've won in the past 10 years, I say! Oh, wait...

Arsenal charged by FA over Calum Chambers transfer from Southampton

http://www.espnfc.com/arsenal/story/2488383/arsenal-charged-by-fa-over-calum-chambers-transfer

Strip them of the Premier League titles they've won in the past 10 years, I say! Oh, wait...

Arsenal likely to be fined (about £100,000) and warned over their future conduct if found guilty of breaching agent regulations. #AFC

• 2 weeks later...