• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Think more to City. Or maybe to Inter or Milan or Roma.

The guy likes the pl like Mourinho.

Plus he did great with little budget in Dortmund.

He might be more tempted in Liverpool then city. City is a dead place, liver have better environment in their stadium.

He might like that....

He might be more tempted in Liverpool then city. City is a dead place, liver have better environment in their stadium.

He might like that....

Maybe yes. But if City job really becomes available, I think he might considered it. City players are thousand miles better than Liverpool. Yes it depends on what he will prefer though, going for a team who immediately challenge for the title or built a team first for 2-3 years.

He might like that....

Liverpool are nowhere near challenging for the title though (they were lucky to have Suarez cover the average players)

if Klopp goes to Man City, he'll have the foundations of a good team (Hart is quality, Aguero, Silva are quality, their defence isn't that bad) and who knows, he might be able to add 1-2 Dortmund players

Gerrard had a very anticlimactic end of career at Liverpool.

Last season seemed a fairy tale, he was sure he was going to win PL for the 1st time in his career after that City match. He even cried at the end of that game. Two games later he made a stupid mistake and Liverpool lost the trophy.

Now in his last game for Liverpool, Stoke score SIX. I really laughed when I read the news on internet. lol. Poor Steven.

Don't get the bullying the crying Liverpool fan is getting. Sure, he's being over dramatic but the guy is showing real passion for his club which as fans we really should be respecting. If you don't care a bit too much during the low points how are you going to over the top celebrate the trophies and achievements?

Don't get the bullying the crying Liverpool fan is getting. Sure, he's being over dramatic but the guy is showing real passion for his club which as fans we really should be respecting. If you don't care a bit too much during the low points how are you going to over the top celebrate the trophies and achievements?

Passion and the new breed of Chelsea fans dont mix.

Well for a start he's from London and started supporting Liverpool in 1980 when they were the dominant team in the country. A lot of people myself included have a deep mistrust of people who started supporting the likes of Man United, Liverpool and Leeds in the 1970's when they come from London. Yes you are free to support who you like but while most of us as kids would support Chelsea, QPR etc and go to the games every week regardless of how well we were doing. Every Man United and Liverpool fan i knew wouldn't go even when they were playing in London. He wasn't showing passion it was nauseating a grown man going on national radio and breaking down cos his football team aren't doing very well is pathetic.

Well for a start he's from London and started supporting Liverpool in 1980 when they were the dominant team in the country. A lot of people myself included have a deep mistrust of people who started supporting the likes of Man United, Liverpool and Leeds in the 1970's when they come from London. Yes you are free to support who you like but while most of us as kids would support Chelsea, QPR etc and go to the games every week regardless of how well we were doing. Every Man United and Liverpool fan i knew wouldn't go even when they were playing in London. He wasn't showing passion it was nauseating a grown man going on national radio and breaking down cos his football team aren't doing very well is pathetic.

actually..i was a big liverpool fan when i was a kid.

Up untill the start of 88/89 season when i changed allegiances.