• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

not so sure the barcodes would have lost 8 on the trot w/ Pardew. That was never the case when he was in charge there.

Well, Alan Pardew was still in charge of Newcastle, when they lost six games in a row, towards the end of the last season. To make things worse, they only scored in one of those six matches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_Newcastle_United_F.C._season#Matches

So yeah Tomo was right about Pardew's Time at Newcastle, but these sorts of collapses are bound to happen.

Because there is no desire at Newcastle to make any sort of progress, as Mike Ashley only wants to keep Newcastle in the Premier League.

But he apparently doesn't want the club to get into Europe or have a domestic cup run. So it's easy to see why Newcastle fans are unhappy with the way that their club is run.

Well, Alan Pardew was still in charge of Newcastle, when they lost six games in a row, towards the end of the last season. To make things worse, they only scored in one of those six matches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_Newcastle_United_F.C._season#Matches

So yeah Tomo was right about Pardew's Time at Newcastle, but these sorts of collapses are bound to happen.

Because there is no desire at Newcastle to make any sort of progress, as Mike Ashley only wants to keep Newcastle in the Premier League.

But he apparently doesn't want the club to get into Europe or have a domestic cup run. So it's easy to see why Newcastle fans are unhappy with the way that their club is run.

You & Tomo might be right, but I still believe the barcodes were better under Pardew. I heard a talking head somewhere said the last time the barcodes picked up any points was back in February :o

just for you folks counting barcode points, newcraple under Carver have just earned 6 points. I will stick w/ my assessment that the barcodes wouldn't have done that badly under Pardew. It's safe to say he is in over his head as a gaffer in the Top Flight.

just for you folks counting barcode points, newcraple under Carver have just earned 6 points. I will stick w/ my assessment that the barcodes wouldn't have done that badly under Pardew. It's safe to say he is in over his head as a gaffer in the Top Flight.

Newcraple?. You need to try harder then that. That's piss poor.

Pardew might not have been great at Newcastle but I don't think there's any question that they would be safe right now had he still been in charge. John Carver is just not a manager really.

Obviously he would be doing better than Carver to suggest otherwise would be moronic, the point for me is the Carver disaster doesn't automatically mean Pardew was suddenly better than he was or people thought.

It's like when LVG struggled at the start this season people questioned whether Moyes was really that bad at United, well yes he was he did awful and deserved the sack and that fact wouldn't change even if Louis relegated them.

I heard the barcodes were going to put up justkiddinpardew.com to try & lure Pardew back :Goober:

Unfortunately once the curse struck, it couldn't be undone. They will be cursed forever, lol, yes unless Pardew coming back.