The English Football Thread

Steve

As you can see, Van Gaal has fully established his playing philosophy into this United team. Playing beautiful football and winning matches.

Are you talking about the same manager who tried 200 different formations, playing Rooney in midfield and Di maria as striker :D

Imo Van Gaal has done ok, he spent tons of money.He bought two fb (not sure what blind is but let's just say he is a fullback),1 Center back, 1 CM, 1 winger and 1 striker without selling any major player. No european football, lost in capital cup, lost in fa cup.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Of course. But that's like saying, Chelsea wouldn't be on top without Hazard. That's what key players are for. They have a good team overall. Koscielny, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud have all been key.

Fair argument.

The one thing that pisses me off more than anything about some Arsenal fans though, is that they can't stand the sight of Giroud because they say he doesn't penetrate enough, yet I tend to see him on their scoresheet almost every week! Do you see any Chelsea fan hating on Diego Costa when you see him as a Golden Boot contender? Of course not!

Arsenal fans complain about everything.. even when they're title contenders!

Fair argument.

The one thing that pisses me off more than anything about some Arsenal fans though, is that they can't stand the sight of Giroud because they say he doesn't penetrate enough, yet I tend to see him on their scoresheet almost every week! Do you see any Chelsea fan hating on Diego Costa when you see him as a Golden Boot contender? Of course not!

Arsenal fans complain about everything.. even when they're title contenders!

A lot of them are an entitled bunch. I find them annoying and can't take them seriously. They have big mouths for consistent losers.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BRISTOL CITY FROM FOOTBALL LEAGUE - LEAGUE ONE HAVE JUST BEEN OFFICIALLY PROMOTED TO THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE - CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE 2015/2016 SEASON.

FOOTBALL LEAGUE - CHAMPIONSHIP

RELEGATED TO LEAGUE ONE 2015/2016 SEASON.

22. Millwall

23. Wigan
24. Blackpool