• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So do we (basically) win the title if we beat United and Arsenal?

City still have a chance though. If CFC loses 3 matches & if they win all of their remaining matches, then City can retain their title. However every point moves The Blues closer to the title.

B7FQ6C7CYAE49Cd.jpg

Woooow City won't even make 2nd place now, Pellegrini is gone for sure now, no excuses left.

Arsenal is a serious title threat next season, I know it's Arsenal, but should we be worried?

The time to tell would be next season, so many times team's have had great second half season form which accelerated expectations for the next season, only to flatter to deceive, Liverpool 05-06 are the prime example, they won 12 out of their last 14 games that season only to undo that hard work by starting the next season with a mere 6 wins in 15 games.

About City now... i think this team seriously needs some kind of overhaul. Not only that they've got their problems in defense, central midfield, and generaly they're a team who doesnt have enough quality and character to reach CL finals, this team is actually broken in the last few months. Mentally they are done as a group imo. Looking like they dont really give a shit was always a problem with them, they always looked apathetic in some games, but now its something else, now they dont even have that spark, that desire to win as a team.

If i was in charge i would sell some players, and get new young blood right into the first XI. I would sell Yaya, Dzeko, Jovetic, Clichy/Kolarov.. than get a top CM instead of Yaya, someone who actually cares, a dynamic CM who wouldnt leave Fernandinho to deal with counters alone, but also would act as DLP. Than i'll get another AM to play with Nasri and Silva, that means playing only with Aguaro up front. And off course they need a CB and a LB, both as first choises.

Its going to be an important summer for them, maybe even two summers needed. My guess is that they wont race for the title next season.

About City now... i think this team seriously needs some kind of overhaul. Not only that they've got their problems in defense, central midfield, and generaly they're a team who doesnt have enough quality and character to reach CL finals, this team is actually broken in the last few months. Mentally they are done as a group imo. Looking like they dont really give a shit was always a problem with them, they always looked apathetic in some games, but now its something else, now they dont even have that spark, that desire to win as a team.

If i was in charge i would sell some players, and get new young blood right into the first XI. I would sell Yaya, Dzeko, Jovetic, Clichy/Kolarov.. than get a top CM instead of Yaya, someone who actually cares, a dynamic CM who wouldnt leave Fernandinho to deal with counters alone, but also would act as DLP. Than i'll get another AM to play with Nasri and Silva, that means playing only with Aguaro up front. And off course they need a CB and a LB, both as first choises.

Its going to be an important summer for them, maybe even two summers needed. My guess is that they wont race for the title next season.

Pogba, Sterling and Varane.

Sell yaya and kompany.

I don't really understand why they purchased Bony still when they have jovetic and dzeko and negredo back from loan next season. I would keep nasri, since I think he's being underutilized at City.

Pogba, Sterling and Varane.

Sell yaya and kompany.

I don't really understand why they purchased Bony still when they have jovetic and dzeko and negredo back from loan next season. I would keep nasri, since I think he's being underutilized at City.

From those three I think only Sterling could go there. Pogba would prefer to come here or to Barcelona in 16/17, and Varane would also prefer to come here to Mou if he'll move. They have to look deeper imo, I don't think the stars of Europe, the players everyone wants, will want to go there out of all clubs.

From those three I think only Sterling could go there. Pogba would prefer to come here or to Barcelona in 16/17, and Varane would also prefer to come here to Mou if he'll move. They have to look deeper imo, I don't think the stars of Europe, the players everyone wants, will want to go there out of all clubs.

Both pogba and varane will be big money, therefore, will the new financial plan, I don't think either come here. Especially Pogba...

Also, I doubt barcelona pogba and barcelona would be a good fit. His game doesn't fit barcelona and vice versa. City he can essentially take over for Yaya and play b2b with both sterling and silva in the wings.

FFP want to say hi to them. They will having a difficult task to sell their aging players for big money, and in other side they need to splash their cash again to rejuvenate the squad, plus nowadays potential young players are very expensive.

They need someone in charge who is clever enough to do the business first though, and clearly Pellegrino is not the man. What a waste Bony purchase is, when they still got Dzeko, Aguero and Jovetic, also with other position more urgently needed to be strengthened.

What do you expect? You can't keep buying high priced players with egos, force them to play together and expect consistent results

What City is missing is the "homegrown" player, as in the person who understands what it means to play for the club, the person who can relate to the fans, the person who is willing to give 110% when required

At Chelsea, we had Terry & Lampard....United had Giggs & Scholes...City have no-one like that

What do you expect? You can't keep buying high priced players with egos, force them to play together and expect consistent results

What City is missing is the "homegrown" player, as in the person who understands what it means to play for the club, the person who can relate to the fans, the person who is willing to give 110% when required

At Chelsea, we had Terry & Lampard....United had Giggs & Scholes...City have no-one like that

They have Lampard...

Both pogba and varane will be big money, therefore, will the new financial plan, I don't think either come here. Especially Pogba...

City he can essentially take over for Yaya and play b2b with both sterling and silva in the wings.

Hmm... what financial plan? i remember tons of articles about "Chelsea can even buy Messi this summer without selling anyone". I think we did good enough to fit the FFP rules, and we can also sell Oscar to buy Pogba.

And if in your opinion we cant spend big money to buy Pogba and Varane, why City can?

Also, I doubt barcelona pogba and barcelona would be a good fit. His game doesn't fit barcelona and vice versa. City he can essentially take over for Yaya and play b2b with both sterling and silva in the wings.

city will again be getting a transaction. dont think they can buy both. meanwhile, we are in a much better position financially.