• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Tbf Oscar can score some great goals too. But in terms of overall play, there's no even debating.

Without a doubt. Passing,vision,creativity,dribbling,first touch, retaining posession under pressure and all round technical ability, coutinho is miles better. If coutinho was more consistent, he would easily be on the level of silva

Both Oscar and Coutinho are inconsistent.

and while one normally plays better the first half of the season, the other is a very slow starter and normally starts playing better around December or January. So let's have both, Oscar to play the first half, then we loan him and Coutinho to be loaned the first half and play for us the second.

As an Internazionale and Flamengo fan, I've watched Coutinho way more than I've watched Oscar before Oscar moved to Chelsea. I know the kid very well. And you're right, they're both inconsistent, but Coutinho also has a larger creative arsenal than Oscar. He isn't nowhere as tactically aware or does the defensive job Oscar does.

Is there a more pointless and redundant footballer than Nasri? I swear that I can't even think of what he does exactly.

No pace, doesn't score, rarely assists, can't dribble an opponent. Just strolls around the pitch with no urgency and is invisible 95% of the time.

Both Oscar and Coutinho are inconsistent.

And thats the only thing they have in common even though coutinho is more consistent. talent wise though, its not even debatable who's more talented and has better attacking midfielder attributes

And what now is our excuse for that 2nd half display vs Man City at Stamford Bridge?

Regardless of what has been seen today there was NO excuse for what we put in there. Liverpool don't even even have better players than us. You are just seeing what happens when players aren't scared.

and while one normally plays better the first half of the season, the other is a very slow starter and normally starts playing better around December or January. So let's have both, Oscar to play the first half, then we loan him and Coutinho to be loaned the first half and play for us the second.

As an Internazionale and Flamengo fan, I've watched Coutinho way more than I've watched Oscar before Oscar moved to Chelsea. I know the kid very well. And you're right, they're both inconsistent, but Coutinho also has a larger creative arsenal than Oscar. He isn't nowhere as tactically aware or does the defensive job Oscar does.

OR we can just put them both in a lab and merge them into 1 player.

And thats the only thing they have in common even though coutinho is more consistent. talent wise though, its not even debatable who's more talented and has better attacking midfielder attributes

That and the fact they're both Brazilian. Totally different players.