• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

City have such an unlikable squad. They all come off as such arrogant cunts. Especially Agüero and Yaya. Their manager too.

They're such a nothing club that it really doesn't even bother me when they win. That goes for their titles as well. They're just a hollow, small club with unlimited money pumped in. At least we were relevant and in the mix before our takeover. That squad seems like a simple bunch of mercenaries.

I can see the point with Yaya (the whole birthday cake ordeal etc.) but Aguero is fine. He's a damn fine footballer and just because he's from Man City doesn't mean you should blindly hate him.

City are pretty damn similar to us and to discredit everything they do because they have had money pumped is a bit... ridiculous to say the least.

You claim because you support Chelsea that it's different but if that is your standard another team like Arsenal for example could make the exact same case that you are holding with Man City. Who cares how they got their funding.

The blind patriotism-like obsession with clubs is scary.

I can see the point with Yaya (the whole birthday cake ordeal etc.) but Aguero is fine. He's a damn fine footballer and just because he's from Man City doesn't mean you should blindly hate him.

City are pretty damn similar to us and to discredit everything they do because they have had money pumped is a bit... ridiculous to say the least.

You claim because you support Chelsea that it's different but if that is your standard another team like Arsenal for example could make the exact same case that you are holding with Man City. Who cares how they got their funding.

The blind patriotism-like obsession with clubs is scary.

Can't compare us with City at all, blue tinted specs on or not. We were a respectable club fighting near the top of the table. City were completely irrelevant. They were literally like someone giving a hobo millions of dollars overnight.

As for Aguero, I don't hate him as a player. I think he's brilliant and love his actual game. He just seems like such a little shit.

aguero46zdn.gif

v70vrIP.gif

He's dirty and snide. Stamped on Noble in the West Ham game the other week as well. Always goes unpunished. I don't know where his 'angelic' reputation comes from.

exactly aguero is a fat little thug, deserves a beating

aguero46zdn.gif

He's dirty and snide. Stamped on Noble in the West Ham game the other week as well. Always goes unpunished. I don't know where his 'angelic' reputation comes from.

Agreed there mate - I still can't believe that challenge went unpunished - the referee standards of England are very poor IMHO

Doesn't matter. Barring a major injury catastrophy we will win inevitably win the title. Even when performing below-par we are heads and shoulders above the rest. IMO we have yet to find our best possible form and cohesion, which is no wonder cos over the summer we plugged in players like FAbregas and Costa, who simply require a different style of play but also offer a lot themselves already. City did not change their first XI that much and should be clicking already.

The only issue is our lack of depth in the middle of the park and maybe a lack of genuine quality in the Willian/Schürrle position, but most teams who have won the league in the last 10 years had more issues. The bits i have seen from Christensen, Zouma and Ake have assured me that they can provide a quantum of depth required to keep us in the Cup competitions.

GRAHAM POLL : Marouane Fellaini's kick on Sergio Aguero was a clear penalty... it was disgraceful of the United midfielder to have a go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2817751/GRAHAM-POLL-Marouane-Fellaini-s-kick-Sergio-Aguero-clear-penalty.html