• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Actually, it's a good thing they won. Now they hopefully won't panic-buy anyone else. All in all, they looked far from unbeatable so far. And the goal aside, Ramsey didn't play all that well, tbh. Sanchez is clearly struggling to adapt.

you guys do know that every time Aaron Ramsey Scores A Goal the illuminati have to kill another rich famous celebrity in the next 24 hours another rich famous celebrity will be dead.

​Aaron Ramsey Scored in The FA Community Shield 2014 - vs Manchester City - Later The Next Day - Robin Williams Died.

Actually, it's a good thing they won. Now they hopefully won't panic-buy anyone else. All in all, they looked far from unbeatable so far. And the goal aside, Ramsey didn't play all that well, tbh. Sanchez is clearly struggling to adapt.

They looked quite poor imo, if they don't buy a DM and a CB I won't consider them challengers for the title.

Ramsay is a good player.

Why does watching him make me angry at Oscar?

When you look at Ramsey, you see a player that gives confidence.

When you look at Oscar, I don't feel it.

He is too much of nice guy and needs to be a bit more of a cunt.....

Arsenal weren't lucky. Scoring in the 92nd minute is no luckier than scoring in the 17th. The outplayed Palace. 76% possession. 14 shots to 4. Chamakh should have conceded a penalty that wasn't called, etc...They weren't lucky to win, they deserved it. I always find it funny how much people overreact to one game, especially early in the season. United won 4-1 away to open last season. Arsenal lost 3-1 at home to Villa. The year before that, the eventual champions United lost their opening game. You can't drawn any conclusions about anything from one game whether it be how a team plays or how a player plays. I know it's pointless to say this because no matter, after Monday's game it will be Costa can't score (if he doesn't) or Costa was a steal (if he does). And it won't be Costa. It will be everyone and everything. If we play well, we are going to win the Premier League. If we don't, we screwed up and have no shot. I just wish more people on here had a little more long-term perspective and fewer knee-jerk reactions.

i disagree about the luck part, when someone scores in injury time to win a game they've always been lucky

no matter how great they've played