• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----Malouda----Drogba-----Anelka-----

-----Lampard-----Mikel-----Ramires----

-------Cole---Terry---Luiz---Ivanovic----

-------Cech--------

Kalou for Anelka and I'd agree :yes:

If anyone has a ticket for sale for this game please let me know :)

I would like to see this line-up

Cech

Cole Luiz Terry Ivanovic

Malouda Lampard Essien Ramires Anelka

Drogba

VDS is a great goalkeeper, however for me tends to punch the ball out more so than many others. IMO it is essential that we keep the pressure on him and take advantage of the only real weakness that I think is part of his game.

Kalou for Anelka and I'd agree :yes:

And Essien for Ramires. Didn't read anyone mentioning it but he was our best player defensively yesterday and we'll definitely need that against Utd. Bring on Ramires if we need to score a goal like yesterday.

o be honest, no matter what happens in the next 3 games, hats off to the lads for a great fightback and great spirit. Since losing at home to Liverpool on Feb 6, we've played 9, won 7, drawn 2. Full credit to our boys.

Edited by OllieCFC

o be honest, no matter what happens in the next 3 games, hats off to the lads for a great fightback and great spirit. <br><br>Since losing at home to Liverpool on Feb 6, we've played 9, won 7, drawn 2. Full credit to our boys.

Exactly! No one expected us to do this heck months ago I was gana be happy for a top 4 finish.The fact we can end up 2nd or 1st is a massive achievement.

Ferguson bitching about the penalty against Owen today, while calling the clear handball by Vidic ''difficult to see''. Predictable as clockwork.

Then goes on to mention the offside Drogba goal from last year, again conveniently ignoring the handball goal from Macheda. Bitter twat.

Ferguson bitching about the penalty against Owen today, while calling the clear handball by Vidic ''difficult to see''. Predictable as clockwork.

Then goes on to mention the offside Drogba goal from last year, again conveniently ignoring the handball goal from Macheda. Bitter twat.

Yeh all their fans were going on how it balances out yesterdays mistakes...how did it balance things out for Arsenal though lol.Load of crap

Bleh Fergie can talk! Amount of times Vidic should've been sent off in the past and hasnt..and lucky pens and all.

I have a horrible feeling Drogba has reached yellow card limit and might be banned? Please someone tell me i'm wrong :mellow:

yellowandredg.png

hm...carloeyebrow.jpeg

Somebody said yesterday that Drogba is set to miss the match because of his Yellow card.

To make it clear, we are beyond the point in the season where suspensions for 5 or 10 yellow cards (or 25 in Scholes' case) come into account. So we have no suspensions.