Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Hopefully Schalke (preferably Raul as i have a bet on him scoring atleast once) will score 1st and atleast make them sweat, will make them use more energy.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra time would be perfect please Schalke.

also give rooney, vidic and nani injuries, please schalke.

oh and no howard webb as the ref next weekend, actually make that no dodgy ref next weekend. pretty please fa.

also give rooney, vidic and nani injuries, please schalke.

oh and no howard webb as the ref next weekend, actually make that no dodgy ref next weekend. pretty please fa.

And Hernandez

How epic would it be to repeat the same we did last season. An on-form Drogba, Fernando Torres with no pressure (plus having scored twice in the League at OT already if I'm not mistaken), and Luiz in the team, I'm quite more confident than I was about the Champions League games. But I have a bad feeling that it may end as a draw.

Chicharito didn't touch a ball today. Chelsea defense please take lesson from Arsenal.

I think Carlo knew what fuck up he made after the UCL away game by not playing Drogba and regretted it so much. Now he has a chance to redeem himself, save our season and save his arse too. If we win the league, it would probably eclipse what Man Utd did to Newcastle in 1996.