Man United 2-1 Chelsea

To be honest I would rather we send him on a holiday.. I hate saying this but kalou makes him look ordinary at best.

Agreed, now it is not time to try other systems how to get into our team. We are fighting for the title seriously.

One of the keys wil be who will be the referee.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Dam we got a chance now!

If we win this game...OMG!!!

And with Torres in the team, the final coming games might come in handy. I am not sure if Torres will have any good time in Old Trafford, but he should have something important to do in the games after that.

But we have to win at Old Trafford now!

Thanks Arsenal, now go bug off...Time to do the business @ old crapfort. Come on Chelsea!!! Looking after the match, man that schedule is tough for Chelsea. If Chelsea wins out, no one can complain. @ mancs, Everton, Newcraple. No easy matches left. mancs still have Blackpool @ home. Blackburn will test them though.

Thanks Arsenal, now go bug off...Time to do the business @ old crapfort. Come on Chelsea!!! Looking after the match, man that schedule is tough for Chelsea. If Chelsea wins out, no one can complain. @ mancs, Everton, Newcraple. No easy matches left. mancs still have Blackpool @ home. Blackburn will test them though.

I'm more confident of beating united than I am about beating everton at goodison. They have definetly become our bogey team for the last few years .

All the players will have to perform like never before, fighting for every single ball and meter. Carlo will also have to come up with some clever tactics. Just like last year at OT. The motivation is the same, and maybe even bigger - we were dead, losing 18 points, and now we can go to the top! Fuck me. COME ON CHELSEA!

massive expectation next weekend so i believe the players will fail to deliver yet again.

just like i knew we wouldnt be able to win at old trafford in the champions league.

True, but that 2-0 advantage will allow them to rest quite a few players too..

I suppose it depends rather on which competition they view as more important, winning the CL or winning the PL or perhaps they are feeling confident that they can win both.

We've just got to go out with all guns blazing and take advantage now that we are in a strong position. It's sure going to be one hell of an exciting finish.

I suppose it depends rather on which competition they view as more important, winning the CL or winning the PL or perhaps they are feeling confident that they can win both.

We've just got to go out with all guns blazing and take advantage now that we are in a strong position. It's sure going to be one hell of an exciting finish.

or another utterly disappointing finish, knowing us.