The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pre-season friendly and the announcers went on and on (continuing to discuss deep into the second half) how disrespectful it was, blah blah blah. He's a headcase but it was entertaining and gave the fans something to remember after the game.

The fact that Mancini and the rest of the players would take a Pre-Season friendly so seriously is sad.

Mancini did the right thing. Pre-season friendlies are not super important but players shouldn't take them as a joke either, and that was really disrespectful of him to the fans and the other team.

Mancini did the right thing. Pre-season friendlies are not super important but players shouldn't take them as a joke either, and that was really disrespectful of him to the fans and the other team.

Had he scored it though it would have been a much different story...

This is why I said Man City need Aguero desperately more then us.

They are a joke with Dzeko and Ballo.

They need Aguero at all cost!

So if we where to get in for a bid it will piss them of a lot. But I doubt it since there is no hint of loosing part with Kalou and Anelka...

And who do we have besides Drogba and Sturridge?, Drogba is getting old, Torres still can't score, Anelka and Kalou need to go. Balotelli is actually a very good player for his age, if he just had teh right attitude lol he wouldn't be so dumb. Though to be honest his confidence is brilliant, that's what's so good about having an attitude like that, i doubt he's ever nervous. And Edin Dzeko is a good player, i admired him at Wolfsburg to be honest, he's scored more goals than Torres last season. And they've still got that Jo who they never do anything with at all, but i would say we need Aguero more than they do. Even though we wont get him anyway, because we don't seem to be interested.

It's a pre-season friendly and the announcers went on and on (continuing to discuss deep into the second half) how disrespectful it was, blah blah blah. He's a headcase but it was entertaining and gave the fans something to remember after the game.

Exactly.

Some of you guys have no conception of the word 'fun.' I could understand if he was making v-signs or whatever, but come on... :blink: