Nuri Sahin

According to this he has a 5.3m release clause.

Worth a gamble and if we look at what someone who's not even a playmaker(Yossi) can do for us what could he do. He's also a youngster with some experience.

I haven't really seen him play but the stats suggest he's been key to Dortmund in this great season for them, could be the bargain we're looking for.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's peak season for the football media now to speculate on Chelsea transfer targets, because we'll obviously be dipping into the transfer market. So we should be cautious about what gets reported from now till when the window opens..

It's peak season for the football media now to speculate on Chelsea transfer targets, because we'll obviously be dipping into the transfer market. So we should be cautious about what gets reported from now till when the window opens..

Very good point, but they did say he has a 5.3m clause, they didn't say 'rumored to be' or anything like that. So I'm hoping they aren't blatantly lying.

Very good point, but they did say he has a 5.3m clause, they didn't say 'rumored to be' or anything like that. So I'm hoping they aren't blatantly lying.

Yeah, but the part about Chelsea entering the race for him, that's the part that could be just picked out of a hat of potential clubs chasing him :lol:

Yeah, but the part about Chelsea entering the race for him, that's the part that could be just picked out of a hat of potential clubs chasing him :lol:

Pretty sure everyone at the club recognizes the need for any kind of playmaker and we definitely know about him. So its just the hurdle of putting an offer in.

£5 million for Sahin instead of £30 million for Hazard,Hamsik and Pastore? yes please.

As much as I agree with 5 mil would be a fantastic deal for Sahin he is not the same type of player that either of the 3 you mentioned are so one does not exclude the other. He is a great play maker but doesn't have the speed that any of the other 3 and he certainly does not have the dribbling skills of them either.

Again I would love to see him but I just don't think he is the same kind of player as the other 3.

I know he is a very good passer of the ball, long and short and he is creative i.e. he doesn't make the simple and obvious sideways pass. You will see that he trys to pass through gaps with precision and the passes more often than not connect. He also has a sweet left foot and is a penalty taker. I'd take out Lampard and replace him with Sahin in a heartbeat if I was in charge of these things.

I would love us to sign him ut you just know we won't. He doesn't seem to fit the clubs prototype of players i.e. a 6'2 athlete with energy and speed. The sooner we move away from being a rich mans Stoke and start getting proper ball players like Sahin the better.

This is the type of player I'd love to see McEachran link up with in he future.

Remember we couldn't even just Bid for 11M Ozil last summer. the board is full of Idiots. have no trust in them anymore. Unless they bring us Sneijder or this man or anyone that can actuallly make a f***** pass forward. not always looking back to defenders.