Adam Johnson

Shaffers

If Downing goes for £20million.. AJ will cost around £25-30million, at least.

theres a difference, downing was villas best player and they had already sold young, AJ is not needed at city so he will cost less, still think between £17m-£25m but imo he is worth it

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

[Rumour] #Liverpool and #Chelsea to lock horns with each other for the signature of out of favoured Manchester City winger Adam Johnson! Johnson aged 24 is expected to leave in January and is valued at around £15M-£18M. It is believed Johnson is willing to end his City career in search for regular first-team football. Liverpool have been looking for a right-winger and can guarantee Johnson regular first team football unlike at Chelsea who have options down the flanks.

Should we consider him!

Just read this. And got a thought to my self... playing with Sturridge - Mata - Johnson and Torres upfront...EPIC!

We should leave him to Liverpool, a front 4 featuring Johnson, Downing, Kalou and Carroll would be epic ! And well overpriced !

For me, Johnson is a waste of money, especially for nearly £20m. We should have take him at Boro, it's too late now

Johnson - yes please!

Another Englishmen (remember, we are an England based football team!) and another great winger. Mata being played as the creative midfeilder with Johnson and Sturridge rotating the right hand side, hell even put Sturridge on the left. Basically, if we did get him, would be the final nail in the coffin in terms of Kalou's future at the club. And with the way AVB has already been rotating members of the team in and out of the first eleven is very encouraging. Maybe a little more with Josh would be better though.

Should of taken him from Boro. Don't believe he's worth 20 million...

I'd rather take the risk on Steven Fletcher (as Kalou's replacement) or give Wolves around 15 million for Jarvis.

^ well yes I agree but there are better options out there

I don't know many (young) wingers...

Hulk

Marin

Nani

Di Maria

Johnson

I suppose I would chose Di Maria. Mainly because of cost.

I forgot De Bruyne...

Edited by Spike Spiegel

I don't know many (young) wingers...

Hulk

Marin

Nani

Di Maria

Johnson

I suppose I would chose Di Maria. Mainly because of cost.

I forgot De Bruyne...

I'd personally go with marin, very talented, plus he's German! :D . Di Maria is sometimes an extremely selfish C.ronaldo wanabe.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You